Chauvet EPIX Drive 2000 IP65 Controller for Epix
Épix Drive 2000 IP is IP65 outdoor-rated and hosts the processing and power supply for the Épix IP and Tour system. It supports 20 Épix Strip IPs, 36 Épix Strip Tours or 12 Épix Bar Tours, or any combination of the three, with a maximum capacity of 2000 LEDs. Épix Drive 2000 IP supports Art-Net, Kling-Net, and sACN, giving you a variety of control options. Thanks to an integrated web server, you can remotely diagnose, troubleshoot, and change settings as needed without having to directly access the Épix fixtures. Using the new 7 and 8 channel operating modes you can quickly and easily configure and program shows in minutes with minimal time/effort to create stunning looks.Features:
- The processing and power center of the Epix Tour system will drive any combination of Epix Tour products, up to 2000 LEDs.
- Versatile control options include Art-Net, Kling-Net, and sACN (streaming ACN) to support the touring/rental/installation markets.
- Quickly and easily configure the Epix Drive 2000IP using the built-in OLED display and touchscreen menu.
- Easily detect and automatically configure your devices using the auto-address function, regardless of fixture order or type (Bar/Strip/Strip IP).
- Supports up to 20 Epix Strip IP, 36 Epix Strip Tours or 12 Epix Bar Tours.
- Easily daisy chain fixtures directly from the 2 outputs of the Drive 2000IP.
- Advanced power management design allows you to position the Drive 2000IP up to 150 ft away from your last fixture (using unshielded cable).
- Works with Arkaos Media Master Express for a plug-n-play system that requires almost no training to operate.
- Supports RDM over Artnet and full webserver interface for remote configuration.
- Dimensions (with rack ears): 19.01 x 3.30 x 10.35 in ( 483 x 84 x 263 mm)
- Dimensions (without rack ears): 10.55 x 3.30 x 10.35 in (268 x 84 x 263 mm)
- Weight: 12 lb (5.4 kg)
- Exterior Color: Black
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Rackmount: 2U