Community IP6-1152WR64 Medium 15in Speaker Grey
I Series Point Source 600 loudspeakers provide excellent acoustic performance, modular flexibility and elegant aesthetics for modern performance venues. Designed to support the goals of systems integrators and consultants both acoustically and mechanically, I Series includes a wide variety of arrayable, rotatable coverage patterns and a comprehensive selection of modular bracket systems that accelerate system design and system commissioning.
FEA-optimized ferrite motors, mechanically mirrored suspension and advanced cooling system combine to provide linear performance with minimal power compression. The custom long-excursion LF driver delivers deep bass response and a detailed midrange at maximum SPL levels. The HF driver delivers excellent sound quality from a hybrid diaphragm of deep drawn titanium and resonance-absorbing polyimide, coupled to a patented low compression, low resonance phase plug for very low distortion performance with abundant headroom.
The rotatable 13-inch (330mm) HF waveguide provides well-defined coverage and a smooth off-axis response that enhances arrayability. Individually voiced crossovers produce proper beamwidth matching transitions and identical sonic signatures, permitting horn patterns to be mixed throughout an installation. Additionally, user selectable single amp or biamp operating modes expand application flexibility.
- Innovative low profile modular bracket systems create elegant arrays with simplified suspension
- Large rotatable waveguide with individually voiced crossover, single amp / biamp selectable
- Lightweight and compact with deep LF extension
- 3-inch voice coil, 1.4" exit HF driver; hybrid titanium/polyimide diaphragm on low compression phase plug
- Long excursion ferrite LF driver with FEA-optimized motor and symmetric movement suspension
- Transducers: LF - 1 x 15" cone, 3" voice coil, ceramic motor; HF - 1 x 1.4" exit, 3" voice coil, titanium diaphragm, ceramic motor
- Operating Range: 30 Hz – 19.5 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 95 dB
- Power Handling: 600W continuous @ 8 ohms
- Continuous Max Output: 123 dB (129 dB Peak)
- Nominal Beamwidth (H x V): /64 (60° x 40°)
- Finish: Black or White low gloss, uniformly textured painted 15mm Baltic Birch plywood with powder-coated steel grille; Outdoor (WR): 15mm PolyGlas™, Grey heavily textured exterior-rated coating with powder-coated marine-grade aluminum grille
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 30.80" x 16.50" x 20.07" (782 x 419 x 510 mm)