The 180MAx is the first integrated tuner mixer-amplifier designed for commercial use. Applications include restaurants, retail stores, coffee shops and other commercial establishments. Built into the 180MAx is an XM Radio tuner that receives satellite radio stations with digital sound quality. A front-panel LCD screen displays XM Radio channel data (channel number, channel name, artist name, song title), 16 station presets and signal strength.
The unit also accepts signals from line, telephone, or microphone (phantom power included). Bass and treble controls allow the user to tailor the tone quality of the sound system. The priority ducking feature drops the volume of the background music when a microphone is used. A VOX sensitivity setting controls how loud the voice must be before ducking occurs. Units can be linked to increase the number of input and output channels.
The built-in power amplifier provides 80 watts into 4-ohm and 25V/70V outputs for sound systemloudspeakers. Current and thermal limiting protect the amplifier and loudpeakers from accidental overload.
• Ideal for commercial and industrial use
• 4 inputs (each with a volume control) and one 80W amplifier output channel
• Independent bass and treble controls for each input
• Balanced Phoenix-type mic/line inputs; touch-proof screw-terminal speaker outputs
• Programmable XM tuner with XM channel data display
• Priority ducking
• Music-On-Hold outputs
• Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects yourinvestment and guarantees its specifications
• Power: 80W minimum guaranteed power into 4 ohms or 25V/70V output
• Frequency Reponse (at 1 watt from 4-ohm tap): 70 Hz to 19 kHz ±1 dB
• Frequency Response (at line out): 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±1 dB.
• Power Bandwidth (at 4-ohm tap, 2 dB below maxium 1 kHz power): 50 Hz to 20 kHz with < 0.5% THD
• Signal to Noise Ratio (ref. to rated power, master volume at minimum): 85 dB
• DC Output Offset: < ±5 mV