Sign up for our newsletter
Killer deals delivered daily
Be the first to know about exclusive, limited-time, and limited-quantity deals.
Rugged, Ultraportable, 'GO' Anywhere
With up to 4-hours of builtin, lithium-ion battery power, PRIME GO is the ultimate, backpackable, most portable standalone DJ console ever. Prepare DJ sets on a plane, train or car, use as a fully featured pro-grade back-up for larger events, or play outdoor, mobile, after-party or club gigs.
Search, Play, Record
PRIME GO's, 7" HD Touchscreen gives DJs tactile control of digital media library navigation, waveform views plus track search and load. It offers familiar 'touch/swipe' control over WiFi streaming of premier music services and enables direct, onboard recording to connected USB/SD media.
No Compromise, Pro-Grade Features
Small in size but BIG in connectivity and DJ workflow features. PRIME GO has independent dual mic control, pro-grade I/O and 24-bit/48k audio quality. All critical pro-DJ features are at hand, including dual-FX engines, 2-deck mixing, auxiliary input plus bank switching performance pads.
7", HD multi-touch display for waveform views, music library navigation, track search and load.
Dual FX Power
Assignable Beat FX module and in-line Sweep FX/Filter combine for creative audio contouring.
Multifunction Performance Pads
Dual-bank (2x4) ultra-responsive trigger pads for hotcue juggling, looping and beat rolls.
Dual Mics + Flexible Monitoring
No sacrifice of line faders with 2 independent, level controlled mic channels plus 1/4" jack and mini-jack headphone monitoring.
Powerful Mix & Audio Control
Pristine 24-bit/48k audio quality with 2-channel mixer, crossfader and 3-band EQ control. Timestretch and Key Shift functions for creative 'Open-Format' DJing.
Introducing Engine DJ 2.0, a defining milestone in the ever-evolving evolution of software-driven solutions for DJs. 2.0 brings a wealth of new features, stability, and performance updates, giving DJs a more powerful, creative, and reliable experience.
Engine DJ (OS) Highlights:
Engine Lighting by SoundSwitch
- Automatically sync music with DMX and Philips Hue lights. The dedicated Engine Lighting GUI provides on-the-fly control for various lighting FX, all via the touchscreen.
Ableton Link Compatibility
- Easily sync tempo with external hardware both over wired and wireless networks.
- The database in 2.0 has been completely rebuilt to provide accelerated browsing, lightning-fast song analysis, enhanced system stability, and a significantly smaller database size.
Updated User Interface
– The 2.0 interface has been redesigned to provide a more intuitive and creative workflow. The layout and location of controls have remained mostly the same, but several visual adjustments have been made to improve the overall user experience.
– Playlist and Crates are now combined into a single comprehensive list (Playlists), taking along with it the best aspects of both list types. Packed tracks from removable drives no longer show as duplicates in the home collection.
– Users can now assign a deck as a Playlist Player, providing continuous playback with automated cross-fading. The cross-fade time can be adjusted in the Control Center settings menu. Playlist Deck is available for Prime 4, Prime 2, and Prime GO.
New Onboard Clock
– The new onboard clock offers automatic time zone syncing and aids in providing detailed History lists with the played track start time.
Play History Upgrades
– History lists from connected drives are now automatically added to the home collection and can be viewed from the new History tab without the drive connected. History lists also include the Start Time of when the track was played on an Engine OS device and can be easily imported as Playlists via right-click.
Streaming Service Upgrades
– Streaming services have been expanded with track list preview, prepare list inclusion, and continuous playback with cross-fading via the Playlist Deck.