Doug Fleenor Design DMX1REL20A 1-Channel DMX 20 Ampere Relay
Doug Fleenor Design makes a series of Relay Packs that are controlled by DMX512. This single channel unit is designed to switch up to a 20 amp line voltage load. It is built with a 30 amp relay for robust performance. The unit is provided with two 18" 12/3 SJ pigtails for line in and switched line out. Supplied with 15 amp parallel blade connectors as standard, the unit may be wired with higher rating connectors by special order or may be rewired by the customer.
- Input signal: 250 Kilobaud, 0.2 volts minimum, 12 volts maximum.
- Input circuit: EIA-485 receiver with two 100 ohm PTC self resetting fuses, four low capacitance transient suppression diodes.
- Input connector: Gold plated 5 pin male (Neutrik D-1 series).
- Input pass through: Gold plated 5 pin female (Neutrik D-1 series). All five pins are passed through.
- Power input: 100 to 240 Volts, 50/60 hertz, 4 watts (plus load).
- Power input plug: NEMA type 5-15P dead front plug standard, others optional.
- Power output: Input power is switched to output. (Hot side only)
- Power output socket: NEMA type 5-15R dead front receptacle standard, others optional.
- Output rating: 15 amps with standard connectors, 20 amps with optional connectors.
- Output device: Omron G8P. Mechanical life: 10,000,000 operations minimum.
- Electrical life: 250,000 operations minimum at 5 Amps. 125,000 operations minimum at 20 Amps.
- Color: Top, bottom and sides: Silver hammer tone.
- Front and back: Black.
- Size and weight: 1.7"H × 6.5"D × 6.5"W, 2.7 pounds (19” rack adapter available).