Elements KR10 Krypton 10 10-Lamp Linear Matrix Fixture
The DS201 is a sophisticated dual channel noise gate incorporating a number of features pioneered by Drawmer, which are invaluable to the sound engineer, and not found on conventional noise gates.
- Variable high pass and low pass filters for "frequency conscious" gating.
- Comprehensive envelope control, attack, hold, decay, and range.
- Key input for external triggering.
- "Key Listen" facility.
- Extremely fast attack time, to preserve the natural attack of the sound.
- Balanced inputs and outputs.
- Stereo linkable.
- Can be used for "Gating" or "Ducking".
- High audio specification.
- Input Impedance: 20Kohm
- Maximum Input Level: +17dbu
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohm (Bal), 100 Ohm (Unbal)
- Maximum Output Level: +17dbu
- Bandwidth: <23hz to 31khz -1db
- Noise at Unity Gain With Expander Off:
- Wideband 22Hz - 22KHz CCIR ARM IEC A Q-Pk CCIR
- Av -90db -90db -95db -95db -84db
- Rms -88db -93db -93db -95db
- 100hz 1khz 10khz
- < 0.025% <0.025% <0.025%
- Power Requirements: 115volt or 230volt at 50-60hz, 9 Watts
- Fuse Rating: 32ma for 230volt, 63ma for 115volt, Conforming to Bs en 60127-2:1991 Sheet III
- Fuse Type: 20mm X 5mm, Class 3 Time Delay, 250volt at 50-60hz, 9 Watts
- Case Size: 482mm (W) X 44mm (H) X 200mm (D)
- Weight: (Incl Packaging) 3.4 Kgs
Selecting either "Yes" or "No" for each "Was this review helpful?" form within each review will automatically submit your choice.
Selecting either "Yes" or "No" for each "Was this answer helpful?" form within each answer will automatically submit your choice.