The most compact moving head wash fixture can be mounted on 14" centers in any position plus compact truck pack allows 6 units in the same space 2 traditional fixtures would take.
Die cast aluminum head and industrial light weight plastics with the fixture weighing in at 16 lbs gives an output lumen to physical weight ratio that is unmatched. Less weight in the truck and rig is always better.
State of the art stepper motor control and compact moving mass for quick and accurate movements moving 660 degree pan in less than 2 seconds while at the same time offering smooth and fluid movements.
90 Luxeon K2 LED’s arranged in a maximum density allows for light output comparable and often brighter color to color of 575w discharge fixtures.
With the Impression, Elation Professional introduces a new LED Moving Head in an ultimately compact format. Through its flexible installation options the unit can be installed in various orientations making the Impression especially suitable for a variety of applications. Impression offers all the advantages of LED fixtures:
- Low Power Consumption / High Output (60 lumens per watt)
- Low Heat Emission and no UV or IR
- Long Life Operation
- Fast & Smooth Color Fades
Through the use of the new K2 Luxeon high performance LED’s, the unit reaches light output higher than a 575W discharge lamp with no less than a 50% power savings. It comes available as an RGB version with 30 LED’s per color producing colors through the whole color spectrum and also comes in a White LED version featuring WHITE and AMBER LED’s allowing color temperature control from daylight to tungsten. The movement range of the Impression is also unmatched reaching 660 degrees of Pan and 300 degrees of Tilt. These features make the unit ideal for professional stage, theatre, television, exhibit and architectural applications. The Impression is designed in Germany and built in Europe with several international design and application patents pending.
- Additive color mixing
- 90 Luxeon K2 high power LEDs
- Average service life: 100,000 hr.
- 30 LEDs per color wave lengths optimized for maximum visible color gamut
- 60 cold white LEDs, 30 amber LEDs allow continuous color temperature adjustment
- Highly efficient collimator cluster
- Interchageable lens carrier with 10° beam angle (25° optional)
- Intergrated stray light screen
- High precision stepping motor control
- 8 or 16 bit resolution selectable
- Maximum speed 660° Pan in 2 sec., 300° Tilt in 1 sec.
- Position - Feedback
- DMX-512 protocol
- Backlit graphic LCD control panel
- 4 illuminated buttons
- Low noise temperature control ventilation system
- Overheat protection
- Color calibration feature
- Internal color presets
- DMX XLR 3-pin
- Mains voltage: Powercon input
- Mains voltage: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 350VA
- Maximum ambient temperature: 113°F / 45°C
- Orientation: any
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS:
- Weight: 16 lbs / 7.5 kg
- Dimensions (height x length x width): 14.5" x 14" x 5.75" / 370 x 340 x 145mm
Package Includes (Click links for individual product info):
Buy 6 Get 15% OFF!