Ik Multimedia iloud Micro Monitors Studio Monitors White
Linear frequency response. Zero coloration. Transparency. Headroom. To hear the truth, you need reference speakers that offer up. And if you work in a home or small studio you have even greater challenges, from the lack of space on your desk to the “less than ideal” position of your audio workstation, typically placed against a wall. Now, with iLoud Micro Monitor, you can hear the truth in your music anytime and everywhere. The smallest active studio reference monitoring system in the world, iLoud Micro Monitor provides you with ultra-accurate true linear frequency response with no coloration, and does so in every listening environment, especially in home and project studios.
- Professional reference-quality sound
- Advanced digital control with 56-bit DSP, controlled diffraction / low resonance enclosure and time-aligned crossover, deliver superior audio with ultra-linear frequency response.
- Powerful Class D bi-amplification system (50W RMS) provides plenty of headroom with lightning-fast transient response.
- High-rigidity custom composite material woofer plus large flare bass reflex port produces “best in class” bass response down to 55Hz.
- High-quality woofer and tweeter — like ones found in high-end systems — without the high-end price.
- The smallest footprint of any reference quality studio monitor system.
- Fits anywhere — provides high-definition monitoring in the tightest spaces.
- Can be placed closer to you than other monitors reducing the effects of room reflections and standing waves.
- The first monitor system you can easily carry with you anywhere you go.
- Flexible placement and connections
- Desktop or monitor stand placement with selectable EQ correction and adjustable integrated isolation base optimized for your setup.
- Mounts on regular mic stands for free-field positioning with no need for additional accessories.
- Wired connection with 1/8” stereo mini-jack and RCA inputs for recording, mixing, and mastering.
- Wireless Bluetooth connection for listening to your music anywhere.
- Type: 2-way active, bi-amped studio monitor
- Frequency response (-10dB): 45Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover frequency: 3kHz
- Tweeter: 3/4" silk dome, neodymium magnet
- Woofer: 3" high-rigidity custom composite material
- Maximum SPL @ 50cm (with two speakers playing, averaged sinewave from 100 Hz to 10 kHz): 107dB
- Number of amplifiers: 4
- Amplifiers type: High Efficiency Class-D
- Total output power (both speakers): 70W (peak) - 50W RMS
- Low frequency output power (single speaker): 18W RMS
- High frequency output power (single speaker): 7W RMS
- Acoustic settings: high shelf (0dB or +2dB from 4kHz up); low shelf (0dB or -3dB from 250Hz down); desktop (+3.5dB between 1kHz and 10kHz and -1dB below 400Hz)
- System total latency (analog input): 1.02 ms
- System total latency (Bluetooth input): 155 ms (depends on host implementation, tested on iPhone 6S / iOS 10.0.1)
- High performance Bass-Reflex port
- Totally DSP controlled
- Connectors: 2 x RCA input (cable included); TRS 1/8" stereo input; 4-pin speaker connector (cable included)
- Bluetooth® compatible with A2DP protocol
- Size: 180mm/7.09" x 135mm/5.31" x 90mm/3.54"
- Weight: 920g/32.45oz (left speaker), 800g/28.22oz (right speaker), 1,720g/60.67oz (left + right speaker)