JBL MP-215: Affordable Quality In A 15-Inch 2-Way
The MPro MP-215 is a portable, fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed for live performance, music playback, and reinforcement of speech. The Laminar Flow Baffle(TM) reduces diffraction effects and distortion resulting from turbulence. The horn design with its large mouth delivers smooth, natural reproduction - especially in the critical mid-range. The edges of the premium grade carpet are captured by the joint detail to prevent visible seams or peeling. A 16-gauge, steel grill protects the 15-inch JBL woofer.Designed for music playback and live PA reinforcement.
- SonicGuard(TM) protects high-frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- High power handling - 250 Watts average, 1,000 watt peak power capacity based on JBL's 100 hour torture test
- JBL 15" low frequency driver with 2.5" edgewound voice-coil
- 70* x 70* horn designed for even coverage and smooth response on and off axis
- Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm
- Precision engineered crossover for optimal power response and performance in the critical mid-range region
- Input panel includes a Neutrik(R) Speakon(R) NL-4 input and a 1/4" phone jack for flexible connectivity
- Trapezoidal enclosure constructed of 7-ply, 18 mm plywood using tongue-and-groove joint detail for durability and years of service
- Covered in premium grade, 12 oz. carpet - the most durable and attractive carpet covering available
- 16-gauge, hexagon perforated, steel grill protects components from damage.
- 35 mm pole mount receptacle for optional speaker stand
- Size: 29.5"h x 18"w x 14.5"d. Wt. 60 lbs.