JBL MRX-515 15IN/400W @ 8 OHMS 2-WAY LOUDSPEAKER
The MRX515 is high-power, lightweight two-way loudspeaker system offering a very high level of performance from a speaker that can be placed on a pole or standard speaker tripod stand. The MRX515 is comprised of a 15" 265H Differential Drive? woofer which handles 400 watts (continuous) yet the entire system weighs only 43 lbs. For the high frequencies, the 2408H 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver is mounted to a 70? x 70? horn. For use on a tripod or over a subwoofer, JBL's dual angle pole mount is included. This feature allows the speaker to be mounted in a vertical position or with a 10? down tilt for optimum audience coverage. The enclosure is constructed of quality plywood and coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex? finish. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille wraps around the sides of the enclosure. The grilles are internally lined with an acoustically transparent screen to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance.
- Lightweight and high-power
- 15" Differential Drive? woofer for high-power capacity and very lightweight
- 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm compression driver
- 70? x 70? coverage
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring
- tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex? enclosure finish
- Frequency Range: 52 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 98dB @ 3.3 ft
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Capacity: 400 W / 800 W / 1600 W
- Rated Maximum SPL: 124 dB SPL continuous
- (130 dB SPL peak)
- Coverage Pattern: 70? x 70? nominal
- Size (H x W x D): 27.25" x 17" x 18.5"
- Weight: 43 lbs
- High Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 2408H 1.5"
- annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 265H 15" Differential Drive? woofer