For every musician, DJ, venue and audio/video provider, high-performance self-powered speaker systems offer a degree of simplicity unmatched by traditional amp and speaker PA systems. Not only are all components matched right out of the box, but they are optimized for maximum reliability. By considering every element in each system and its contribution to the final application PRX500 redefines high performance portable PA. Through design, PRX500 delivers the power, performance and simplicity you need in a package that’s been designed to move.
The 2-way 15"; the most recognizable form of portable PA loudspeakers, the perfect balance between size and performance. The PRX515 truly is an exception; it’s smaller and lighter without compromising on performance.
- Differential Drive® woofer
- 1.5" annual polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Class-D, Crown® digital amplifier
- DSP input section with crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR line and 1/4" Mic/Instrument inputs, with loop through
- Illuminated logo for clear Power-On status
- Integrated pole mount socket
- DuraFlex™ coated plywood construction
- Polypropylene end-caps enhance durability
- Wrap around heavy duty steel grille provides protection without obstructing performance.
- Large die-cast aluminum handle bar with a fine tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
- Frequency Range: 45 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: 52 Hz – 20 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 64 K Ohms (balanced), 32 K Ohms (unbalanced)
- Power Capacity: 500 W continuous, 1000 W peak
- Rated Maximum SPL: 133 dB SPL peak
- Coverage Pattern: 70º x 70º nominal
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 815 mm x 440 mm x 465 mm (32 in x 17.25 in x 18.25 in)
- Weight: 26 kg (57 lb)
- High Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 2408F 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x JBL 265F 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive® woofer
The 2-way 15"; the most recognizable form of portable PA loudspeakers, the perfect balance between size and performance. The PRX515 truly is an exception; it’s smaller and lighter without compromising on performance. For applications requiring full bandwidth sound reproduction, using only a pair of speakers, the PRX515 delivers the optimum balance. For live music, recorded music playback and speech the user has the option of tailoring the EQ, ‘flat’ for speech intelligibility, and ‘boost’ for enhanced bass and crisp highs in recorded music playback. A microphone can be directly connected to the speaker input for quick on-the-fly PA applications.
The PRX515 is a self-powered, lightweight two-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance. The PRX515 is comprised of a 380 mm (15 in) 265F Differential Drive® woofer, a 2408H 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 70° by 70° horn, all driven by a multi-channel Crown International Class-D digital power amplifier. A propriety DSP chip is at the