Lycian MIDGET1K Incandescent Follow Spot 1 Kilowatt Short
Lycian's 1206 is a compact 1000 watt follow spotlight that is good for throws 40' to 120'. The 1206 is extremely versatile with the capability to function as the smallest pinspot to the fullest stage floodlight using the spread lens system. It also has an automatic self-canceling color boomerang and top-mounted iris and trim shutters, gobo slot, and U-Ground power cable.
- Low operating expense
- Spread lens for stage flood lighting
- 1000W FEL lamp (not included)
- Dimmer included!
- The luminaire shall be a 1000 watt follow spotlight designed to accept only a FEL quartz lamp (sold separately).
- The gate assembly shall have a heavy duty nichrome iris with stainless steel trim shutters controlled by top mounted external controls.
- The luminaire shall include an automatic self-cancelling color boomerang that features self captive match plates for each frame.
- Individual or removable frames shall not be acceptable.
- The boomerang shall also include a dowser.
- The luminaire shall include an externally controlled spread lens. This lens shall efficiently spread the light in a horizontal position for stage flood lighting.
- The lamp holder shall be mounted on an adjustable bracket to allow adjustment of the field.
- The optical train shall contain only optical grade lenses.
- Green or plastic lenses shall not be acceptable.
- Relamping shall be accomplished by releasing the 1/4 turn fasteners opening the top door.
- A rocker switch and line cord terminated in a NEMA 5 -15P (15 ampere parallel blade U-ground male) connectors shall be provided.
- The quiet cooling fans shall maintain a low operating temperature and a lamp socket temperature well below the established standards.
- The floor stand shall be of the three-legged castered telescoping type.
- The yoke shall allow for a downward tilt of 60 degrees below, the horizontal and 55 degrees above the horizontal.
- Current draw at 120 VAC shall not exceed ten amperes.
- Housing shall be of extruded aluminum and cold rolled sheet steel finished in a powder coated baked epoxy finish.
- Housing dimensions shall not exceed 32" (L) x 13" (H) x 15" (W) including all controls.
- Net weight shall not exceed 40 Ibs. for the spotlight hand 21 Ibs. for the floor stand.
- Photometric data shall conform to the table provided.
- The luminaire shall be a Lycian Stage Lighting Midget Model 1206.
- The luminaire shall be UL listed and labeled for use with 1000 watt FEL quartz lamp.