Martin MAC Encore Performance WRM w/ Case Insert
Mac Encore™ Performance WRM integrates cutting-edge LED technology with a proprietary and innovative light engine carefully engineered to generate pristine, full spectrum light with ultra-high color rendition. The feature-packed moving head offers unparalleled 3000 K warm tungsten emulation that truly challenges the output quality of a real incandescent light source. Its advanced color mixing system delivers the full palette from smooth and subtle pastels to rich and vibrant saturated colors. Moreover, it offers a fully variable color correction to blue/daylight
- Unparalleled 3000 K warm white light quality
- Super silent cooling and effects operation
- Best-in-class size/weight/performance ratio
New LED Technology
Designed for real life applications, its pure white 3000 K CCT offers the most comprehensive spectrum available to date in an LED source moving head. High CRI, TM-30 and R9 values, ensure that skin tones, costumes, set pieces, and more will render their true colors naturally. Carefully chosen LED refresh rates ensure flicker-free operation in camera applications.
This is the most silent, hard edge moving head we’ve ever built. All motorized effect operations—cooling fans, framing shutters, iris, zoom, pan and tilt—are engineered for applications where strict noise levels are a necessity. Even while running at maximum operation mode, Mac Encore Performance WRM is still a stealth operator.
Precise color temperature control with variable color temperature correction (CTB) that stays true to the black body curve without green or magenta shifts. Accurate control and smooth adjustment options to match the color temperature of other light sources on the set or stage. Vibrant CMY color mixing from light and smooth pastels to rich, saturated primaries.
A flat field optical system with no color temperature variation while zooming or dimming ensures even light and color temperature distribution across the beam from high to low intensity for perfect control. Ultra-fast, precise, and super silent, 1:4 zoom with auto-linked focus allows for both high and low ceiling usage that spans from tight beams to wide coverage.
Five rotating glass gobos offer designers a great choice of patterns for projection and mid-air effects and the patented Animotion™ FX system adds 3D effect options. Slim focal separation enables you to run gobos simultaneously with animation wheel and framing, while its precise and tight iris allows you to define crisp and sharp beams.
Sturdy, Lightweight Design
With its best-in-class compact design and premium build-quality, Mac Encore Performance WRM lives up to Martin’s tour-proven standards. Its slick form factor offers the highest lumen per kg/lb ratio of its class. Combined, you get the lightest and finest fixture on the market (31 kg/68 lbs.).
- Pure white LED engine with 3000 K CCT
- A flat field without color temperature variation during zoom and dimming.
- Flicker-free operation—LED driver frequency suitable for all camera applications.
- Ultra-low noise—Combines convection and forced air cooling with user-selectable output vs. sound level control.
- Fully electronic dimmer/shutter control with various dimming curves and tungsten red-shift emulation.
- Vibrant CMY color mixing with a superior palette of colors ranging from light and smooth pastel shades to rich, saturated primaries.
- Variable CTB—tungsten to daylight CCT control and expansion of the CMY palette that stays true to the black body curve.
- Color wheel—6 interchangeable dichroic filters + open.
- 1:4 zoom—precise and fast, silent zoom with auto- linked focus.
- Four framing shutter blades with individual +/- 30° adjustment and entire system rotation of +/- 55° allow for high-precision cue repeats.
- Five rotating glass gobos with next to zero focal separation from the framing system.
- Animation wheel with continuous multi-directional rotation and indexing with variable angle, speed and direction.
- Animotion™ FX System—internal dimming effect macros for stunning 3D mid-air and projection effects.
- Precise and tight iris with adjustable dynamic effects.
- Soft frost—a light frost that leaves gobo artwork and framed images visible with a beautiful soft edge.
- Heavy frost available as an optional accessory.
- Super precise and silent pan/tilt movement and positioning due to 3-phase stepper motor technology and absolute position monitoring.
- Compact size—L: 452 mm x W: 480 mm x H: 733 mm (L: 17.8 in x W: 18.9 in x H: 28.9 in).
- Low weight—31 kg/68 lbs.
- Foam rubber (SiP) flightcase insert for secure shipment.
- Length: 452 mm (17.8 in.)
- Width (across yoke): 480 mm (18.9 in.)
- Height (maximum): 740 mm (29.2 in.)
- Height (head straight up): 731 mm (28.8 in.)
- Weight: 31 kg (68.4 lbs.)
- Minimum center-to-center distance in side-by-side installation: 700 mm (27.6 in.)
- Dynamic Effects
- Color mixing: CMY, independently variable 0 - 100%
- Color temperature control: Variable 3000 - 7000 K
- Color wheel: 6 x interchangeable dichroic filters + open, indexing, continuous rotation, random color
- Rotating gobo wheel: 5 x interchangeable texture/breakup gobos + open, indexing, continuous rotation and shake
- Gobo animation: Interchangeable animation wheel, indexing, continuous rotation with variable speed and direction
- Framing: Rotatable framing module, +/- 55°, 4 x individually controllable blades with variable angle and position
- Iris: Variable 0 - 100%
- Frost: Variable 0 - 100%
- Dimmer/shutter: 0 - 100% continuous dimming, regular and random strobe and pulse effects, instant open and blackout
- Dimming options: Choice of four dimming curves
- Pre-programmed effects: Two ranges of FX, independent or synchronized/combined
- Focus: Range varies with zoom angle, from approx. 2 m (6.6 ft.) / 6 m (19.7 ft.) to infinity
- Zoom: Motorized
- Pan: 540°
- Tilt: 268°
- Position correction system: Absolute position monitoring
- Control and Programming
- DMX channels: 38
- Setting and addressing: Control panel with backlit graphic display and jog wheel or via DMX
- 16-bit control: Dimming, rotating gobos, zoom, focus, pan and tilt
- Movement control options: Tracking and vector
- Fixture identification: User-settable ID number
- DMX compliance: USITT DMX512-A
- RDM compliance: ANSI/ESTA E1.20
- Transceiver: Opto-isolated RS-485
- Fixture software update: USB memory device or over DMX link
- Light source: 3000 K white LEDs
- Total LED engine power: 468 W
- Minimum LED lifetime: 50 000 hours (to >80% luminous output)*
- Zoom range: 12° - 48° one-tenth peak (1:4)
- *Figure obtained under manufacturer's test conditions
- Photometric Data
- Light engine luminous output: ? 31 500 lumens
- Fixture luminous output: 9200 lumens
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): >90
- CQS (Color Quality Scale): >90
- TM-30 Rf (IES TM-30-15 Fidelity Index):>