MOTU MICRO LITE MIDI INTERFACE: Compact 5 In/5 Out Interface
Built from the same technology found in MOTU's flagship MIDI Timepiece, the Micro Lite is a professional MIDI interface and that provides portable, plug-and-play connectivity to any USB-equipped Macintosh or Windows computer. The Micro Lite provides 5 MIDI ins, 5 MIDI outs, 80 MIDI channels and compatibility with all Macintosh and Windows software. Large front-panel LEDs illuminate to indicate MIDI activity. The Micro Lite takes full advantage of USB, giving you high-speed MIDI throughput, sub-millisecond timing accuracy, support for ?hot-swapping? and plug-and-play expansion. Need to connect another sound module or synth? No problem. Just add another MOTU USB MIDI interface via any available USB port. And the Micro Lite is powered by the USB port ? no wall wart or AC plug. With its attractive yet rugged metal casing, the Micro Lite slides easily into a shoulder bag or briefcase for ultra-compact portability and convenient desktop operation. Removable rack attachments, as well as a custom center-joint fastener, are included and allow you to easily mount two micro lites side by side in a standard 19-inch equipment rack. No other MIDI interface offers this much value, performance and portability at such an affordable price.Features:
- MIDI connectivity - 5 MIDI inputs and 5 MIDI outputs provide 80 MIDI channels
- Expansion - MOTU MIDI interfaces grow with you making expansion simple; just add additional MIDI ports by plugging in another MOTU MIDI interface
- Compatibility - works with your favorite software and includes drivers for Mac OS9, Mac OS X and Windows Me/2000/XP
- High-speed USB connection
- USB-powered: bus-powered from USB connection; no additional power necessary.