Nady MGT-16The MGT-16 is the latest advance in instrument systems and provides the ultimate in wireless freedom. The MGT-16 set-up is quick and easy and the system features Nady’s legendary hard-wired sound with fullest dynamic range, instantaneous transient attack and widest frequency response. The convenient ultra-miniature, ultra-lightweight transmitter plugs directly into a guitar, bass or portable keyboard output jack with no cable or bodypack transmitter required; the stomp box size receiver can be placed anywhere—even on stage next to effect pedals.
- 16 user-selectable UHF Channels (583-604MHz) for interference-free operation in any location.
- ASC™ Auto-Sync Channel transfer of selected frequency from receiver to transmitter via infrared download for fast, easy channel set-up.
- 120dB dynamic audio range and 120-200’ typical operating range — up to 300’ line-of-sight.
- Ruggedly housed compact receiver with folding dual antennas.
- 1/4 unbalanced out jack.
- top panel battery compartment.
- OFF/MUTE/ON switch; Volume control
- LED indicators for Power On, Low Battery, and RF Reception.
- Dip-switch channel selection.
- DigiTRU Diversity™ for maximum range and dropout protection.
- Powered by DC adapter (included) or two AA batteries for versatile set-up options.
MT-16A and MT-16R Transmitters:
- Choice of two transmitter housings – either MT-A with 30 degree angled plug for recessed jacks, or MT-R with universal right-angle design for surface-mounted jacks.
- Full array of controls: Power On/Off switch, Power/Low Battery LED indicator, both convenient outside input level HI/LOW switch and internal trim control (in battery compartment) for compatibility with any instrument.
- Economical battery operation—up to 15 hours of battery life from a single AAA alkaline; up to 8 hours from a rechargeable NiMH battery.