Native Instruments Komplete 12 Production Suite
A supersized suite for any production task. Get it all with Komplete 12
Everything you need to createKomplete is the go-to production suite for artists, musicians, and sound designers, packing all the creative tools you’ll ever need into four differently-sized packages. Supersize your library with their biggest update ever, featuring new synths, new sampled instruments, new effects, and – for the first time ever – Expansions sound packs. All the sounds you need for any idea and any production task.
Choose Your KompleteKomplete 12 comes in four editions, including the new Collector’s Edition. Whichever version you choose, you’ll save more than 80% of the price of included products.
- More than 50 premium instruments and effects
- 10 Expansions
- More than 25,000 sounds
- 220 GB library
Have it with the new collector's editionThere’s no such thing as too much sound. Get it all with the new Komplete 12 Ultimate Collector’s Edition, containing the entirety of Komplete 12 Ultimate, plus the full Symphony Series – Collection and an additional 30 expansions.
The Collector’s Edition includes:
- 150+ products
- The full Symphony Series – Collection
- 50 Expansions
- More than 90,000 sounds
- 900 GB library
More Sounds than ever beforeKomplete 12 is their biggest update to date, bringing you a host of new instruments and effects, as well as refreshed presets and new content for Massive, Battery 4, Monark, and more. Check out all the new additions to Komplete 12, Komplete 12 Ultimate, and the Collector’s Edition.
Expansions Now IncludedEach version of Komplete 12 includes a hand-picked selection of Expansions – genre-specific sound packs loaded with synth presets, drum kits, one-shots, samples, and loops. Created by top artists and sound designers, Expansions can be used in any DAW, and work with a range of Native Instruments products, including Massive, Battery 4, Monark, and Reaktor Prism.
Easy To Install, Easy To UpdateGetting up and running with the biggest Komplete to date couldn’t be simpler. If you choose a physical copy, all of your instruments, effects, and additional content come preloaded onto an HDD or pen drive. Choose a download version, and your software becomes available right away via Native Access – your one-stop hub for easy product installation, registration, and updates.
Fully Integrated with NI HardwareSkip the setup, and get straight to creating: Everything in Komplete 12 comes ready-mapped to your NI hardware by the plug-in developers themselves, so getting hands-on with all your instruments and effects is as simple as connecting a Komplete Kontrol keyboard or Maschine controller.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 (latest update)
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit, latest Service Pack)
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
- 10 GB free disk space (170 GB for complete installation)
- Graphics hardware support for OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- An internet connection is required to install and activate the products in this collection. Once installed, all products can be used offline. Certain products may require additional free downloads.
- Supports Asio, Core Audio, WASAPI
- Runs in 64-bit VST, AU, AAX hosts
- Installation files, PDF manuals of all products, US$?25.00 e-voucher (valid for 6 months after Komplete 12 activation).
- Total download size 135 GB. You don't have to download all products at once: Native Access allows you to download and install individual Komplete products any time you want.
- Required hard disk space depends on how many products/libraries you want to install. To install all products and libraries, 170 GB free disk space is required.
- Please note: The installation process may temporarily require up to 40 GB of additional free disk space on your system-drive – even if you're installing Komplete on an external hard drive. This number significantly decreases for smaller products, or if products are being installed one by one.
- All products included within a single edition of a Komplete 12 bundle are part of one user license and can only be used as a single entity. A maximum of three installations on three machines are allowed as long as only one installation is used at any given time. The individual products cannot be resold separately.
Note: Massive X requires an AVX-compatible CPU to run.