Numark KMX02 Karaoke DJ Station With Key Control
The only all inclusive system of its kind, the KMX02 features dual CD+G drives with an integrated mixer and is the perfect all-in-one solution for DJs and clubs to add Karaoke to their entertainment mix. Offering three microphone inputs with tone control, two switch controlled composite video outputs for graphics, and ? 12% pitch control with a pitch bend wheel among its keyattributes, the KMX02 is ideal for mixing Karaoke CD+G and regular audio CDs.
The KMX02 has a key change knob to adjust the musical key in half steps without changing the speed. Key change is very useful for karaoke DJs by allowing you to adjust the key of the song to accommodate the vocal range of the karaoke performer. Rotating the knob to the left will result in a lower key (fl at), while rotating to the right will result in a higher key (sharp).
- Composite video outputs tied to a crossfader automatically select output source for seamless visual transitions on one video monitor
- Key change adjust for songs
- CD+G and CD audio support
- Three microphone inputs with tone control capability (one with combo XLR & 1/4-inch; two with 1/4-inch in rear)
- Echo effect control on the performer's mic inputs
- EQ in master section
- External inputs for two line level signals that are switchable with two phono signals
- ? 8%, ? 16% pitch bend capability via pitch bend/jog wheel
- True continuous playback and track sequence programmable
- Fader start button for precise song starts