Numark N-Wave 580L Complete Studio Monitors Kit
Numark N-Wave 580L Desktop Powered Monitors with LED
Offering impressive sound coupled with exciting built-in lighting effects, the N-Wave 580L is a compact self-powered 2-way monitor speaker system that is ideal for almost any situation.
Built for Performance: Large and powerful enough to have surprising output and punch, but trim enough to fit easily into tight spaces, the N-Wave 580L desktop monitor system is comprised of two matched speaker cabinets. Each cabinet contains a 1-inch silk dome tweeter and 5 ¼" woofer, blended together with an electronic crossover network. The onboard amplification system delivers 40 watts of dynamic power for impressive, clear sound. But it’s the exciting built-in illumination that sets the N-Wave 580L apart from every other compact monitor.
Turn Up the Lights: The woofer and tweeter have brilliant LED lighting that can be customized to either pulsate with the music or cycle through the color spectrum. The lights can be defeated for those occasions when you prefer not to use them.
The system's 2-channel amplification is mounted in the Right speaker, so only one speaker needs an AC power connection. You simply connect the Left speaker to the Right using the included plug-in speaker cable. The system volume knob is conveniently located on the front panel of the Right speaker.
Sweet Spot in the Mix: The Numark N-Wave 580L's outstanding acoustic characteristics result from our attention to detail: The cabinet has a tuned bass port that delivers a surprising low-end response down to 55Hz. The concave oval high-frequency waveguide provides the wide listening area "sweet-spot" for accurate imaging required by all demanding DJs. As a finishing touch, the cabinets feature smooth, radial-edge front baffles that minimize audible edge diffraction. For those situations when you need more low-end punch, the N-Wave 580L has an electronic bass-boost circuit that kicks up the impact frequency region of the bass for a harder low frequency "hit."
Solena Professional SP-300 Studio Monitor Stand
The Solena Professional SP-300 studio monitor stands are designed for your recording studio or where ever you need to place small speakers or monitors. Perfect for small spaces, this stand can be adjusted to 27"-51". The sturdy metal shelf features vibration reducing pads.
Ultimate Acoustics UA-ISO-100 Studio Monitor Pads (Sold in Pairs)
When it comes to getting the right sound, everyone knows that having the right reference monitors for your space is one of the most critical elements to getting the sound the way you hear it in your head. However, no matter how much you invest in your monitors, mixing desks and outboard gear; if you aren't decoupling your monitors, you still aren't getting an accurate representation of your low frequency playback. Isolating your monitors from their environment is the only way to avoid exaggerated bass frequencies resonating through the surface of your desk and all the other items in your studio.
Ultimate Isolators have been designed to help you boost the accuracy of your monitors by providing a simple, affordable way to isolate your monitors from the surfaces you place them on. Using Ultimate Isolators, you will immediately notice enhanced clarity and bass response in your mixing environment. This will help you to prevent those unwanted surprises when you finally take that new mix out to the club or just to your car stereo, because you have a more accurate reference of your signal while mixing.
Sweeten Your Sweet Spot: Ultimate Isolators can support a wide variety of studio monitors, from large to small format. Thanks to the angled design, you will be able to easily position your monitors at a number of angles, making them that much easier to drop into your listening environment and customize the placement to suit your "sweet spot," all while making it that much sweeter.
Mix and Record with Confidence: Ultimate Isolators are an affordable, versatile solution for an age old problem. Providing your monitors with the sonic isolation to prevent unwanted resonance in your room is every bit as important as choosing the right monitors because it gives you the best sense of what your recordings will sound like outside the safe haven of your studio environment. When you think of all the high price tags you've swallowed in the quest for the perfect sound, it seems almost crazy to pass up such an obvious advantage. Try Ultimate Isolators today and hear what you've been missing!
Numark N-Wave 580L Powered Monitors Features:
- Compact powered near-field monitors for home DJ setups
- Woofer and tweeter have brilliant multi-color LED illumination
- 3-Stage Color Command: Pulsate, Slow Cycle, Off
- Convenient front panel volume control
- 1" silk dome tweeter and 5 ¼" woofer for detailed, powerful sound
- High-output 2-channel amplification with 40 watts total system dynamic power
- High-strength MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) cabinets prevent audible resonance
- Smooth, radial-edge front baffles minimize audible edge diffraction
- (2) RCA and (2) ¼" audio inputs
- Magnetically shielded drivers prevent interference with other equipment, magnetic media
- 55 – 20,000 Hz frequency response for outstanding sound
- Universal voltage
- Includes: One pair N-Wave 580L speakers; Audio cable; Interconnection cable; Power Cable; Quickstart Guide; Safety and Warranty Manual
Numark N-Wave 580L Powered Monitors Specifications:
- Audio Inputs: RCA and 1/4" (6.35mm) (L+R)
- LF Driver: 5-inch
- HF Driver: 1-inch, silk dome
- Output Power: 20 Watts x 2
- Interconnection Cable: 1/4" (6.35mm)
- Frequency Response: 55–20,000 Hz
- Power: 100-240V, 50/60Hz; universal switching power supply
- Dimensions: (Width x Depth x Height): 7.25" x 9.0" x 10.63" (184 mm x 229 mm x 270 mm)
- Net Weight: 14.2 lbs (6.54 kg). Right Speaker: 7.5 lbs / 3.4 kg. Left Speaker: 6.75 lbs. / 3.1 kg
Solena Professional Studio Monitor Stand Features:
- Material: Steel
- Adjustable height: 27"-51"
- Plate size: 9" x 9"
- Base: 17.7" x 17.7" x 17.7"
- Weight: 11 lbs.