Peavey ECS-1800X Electro Acoustic Crossover
- Electro-Acoustic Crossover Frequency: 1800 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB/Oct. (2nd order) Low pass and high pass. High pass has CD horn EQ and tweeter attenuation built-in.
- Power Handling of Crossover Network (when connected to suitable power handling speakers, and an amplifier with adequate headroom): 1000W program material.
- Tweeter Protection: SoundGuard™ long- and medium- term thermal overload protection.
- Inputs: One quarter-inch phone jack paralleled with one Neutrik NL4 Speakon 4 pin connector for Full Range inputs. One Neutrik NL4S Switching Speakon for bi-amp inputs, allows direct connection to the speakers in the system. Only Neutrik brand 4 pin Speakon plugs should be used with the bi-amp switching jack.
- Outputs: Woofer output is a yellow-blue set of wires, with stripped tinned leads. Yellow is positive, blue is negative. Tweeter output is a red-black set of wires, with S205 push-on connectors that mate with a wide variety of compression driver tweeters. Red is positive, black is negative.
- Intended Low Frequency Speaker Type: Direct radiator 12" professional sound reinforcement woofer. Extended range 15" professional sound reinforcement woofers can also be used.
- Intended High Frequency Speaker Type: 1.4" to 4" diaphragm diameter compression driver tweeter, mounted on a Constant Directivity horn
- Weight Unpacked: 2.34 lb(1.06 kg)
- Weight Packed: 3.00 lb(1.36 kg)
- Width Packed: 8"(20.32 cm)
- Depth Packed: 8.75"(22.225 cm)
- Height Packed: 4"(10.16 cm)
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.