Peavey ECS-1800X Electro Acoustic Crossover
- Electro-Acoustic Crossover Frequency: 1800 Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB/Oct. (2nd order) Low pass and high pass. High pass has CD horn EQ and tweeter attenuation built-in.
- Power Handling of Crossover Network (when connected to suitable power handling speakers, and an amplifier with adequate headroom): 1000W program material.
- Tweeter Protection: SoundGuard™ long- and medium- term thermal overload protection.
- Inputs: One quarter-inch phone jack paralleled with one Neutrik NL4 Speakon 4 pin connector for Full Range inputs. One Neutrik NL4S Switching Speakon for bi-amp inputs, allows direct connection to the speakers in the system. Only Neutrik brand 4 pin Speakon plugs should be used with the bi-amp switching jack.
- Outputs: Woofer output is a yellow-blue set of wires, with stripped tinned leads. Yellow is positive, blue is negative. Tweeter output is a red-black set of wires, with S205 push-on connectors that mate with a wide variety of compression driver tweeters. Red is positive, black is negative.
- Intended Low Frequency Speaker Type: Direct radiator 12" professional sound reinforcement woofer. Extended range 15" professional sound reinforcement woofers can also be used.
- Intended High Frequency Speaker Type: 1.4" to 4" diaphragm diameter compression driver tweeter, mounted on a Constant Directivity horn
- Weight Unpacked: 2.34 lb(1.06 kg)
- Weight Packed: 3.00 lb(1.36 kg)
- Width Packed: 8"(20.32 cm)
- Depth Packed: 8.75"(22.225 cm)
- Height Packed: 4"(10.16 cm)