Peavey Elements 108C Outdoor Speaker
The new Peavey Elements weather-proof loudspeakers bring the renowned clarity, power handling and reliability of Peavey sound reinforcement to a series of American-made IP46 rated weather-proof enclosures designed for outdoor installations. Gone are the days of hanging molded enclosures outside only to replace the speaker in a year or two. The all-new incredibly durable, reliable and versatile Elements weather-proof enclosures are a combination of innovative cabinet construction and proven, weatherized components designed for direct contact with the elements in the most demanding climates.
The Elements C series of composite enclosures are constructed from an advanced composite fiberboard material that is dimensionally stable in wet conditions and resists contamination, yet has the resonant properties of wood. This light and durable material ensures unmatched sonic performance while providing year after year of reliable service. The aluminum grills of the Elements C series enclosures feature a barrier membrane that repels water yet allows moisture to escape and does not affect the sonic performance of the loudspeaker.
The IP46 rated Elements C series is available in three two-way full range configurations and as a flyable subwoofer. The Elements 108C combines a 75 X 75 horn with an 8" weather-proof woofer in a compact and durable enclosure.
- Compact Two-Way Outdoor Fully-Weatherized Speaker System
- 2" diaphragm, 1" exit, Ferrofluid equipped RX22 compression driver
- Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide
- Controlled dispersion patterns of 75 degrees by 75 degrees
- Water-Resistant 8" Heavy Duty aluminum cone woofer
- Selectable Indoor/Outdoor EQ settings
- Excellent power handling capabilities
- All external hardware is Stainless Steel
- Cabinet coated in black Hammerhead poly-urea finish
- Weather-sealed input cup cover with gland nut
- Triple-layer perforated SS moisture-repellant grille
- 70 Volt transformer option available, easily upgraded in the field
- Enclosure is made of advanced technology composite fiber panels
- Overall system weatherization rating of: IP45
- Versatile suspension provisions: 3/8" eyebolts or VM70 bracket or Pole Mount
- Weight Unpacked: 27.01 lb(12.25 kg)
- Weight Packed: 31.42 lb(14.25 kg)
- Width Packed: 16.75"(42.545 cm)
- Height Packed: 19.5"(49.53 cm)
- Depth Packed: 13.25"(33.655 cm)