Pioneer CDJ-2000NXS2 Professional DJ Multi PlayerRefined, Remastered, Reborn
The CDJ-2000NXS2 inherits all the best features from its predecessor – the CDJ-2000NXS – and takes a giant leap forward. Pioneer has added a larger, multicolour touch screen with a Qwerty keyboard and search filters to help you select tracks faster. 2 banks of 4 Hot Cues give you more creative freedom, while a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and support for FLAC/Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC) means you can play with higher resolution formats.Features:
- Improved Sound Design - For the best possible club sound, Pioneer added a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and improved the digital signal processing (DSP) and Digital Out. Analogue noise is reduced to a minimum by a high-performance 32-bit D/A converter and separate analogue power supply. Crisp high-resolution audio is supported for FLAC, Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC), as well as MP3, WAV, AAC, and AIFF.
- Large Touch Screen - The 7-inch, full-colour touch screen gives you instinctive control of your favourite features. It displays all the info you need, including Wave Zoom, Needle Countdown, Phase Meter, and more. Keyword Search and Track Filter mode help you browse and select your tracks faster for an effortless performance.
- 8 Hot Cues - Set cue points in rekordbox and customise their colours. 2 banks of 4 colour-illuminated Hot Cues put instant playback of pre-set cue points at your fingertips.
- Beat Perfect - Quantize snaps cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid for a reliable performance every time.
- Add A DDJ-SP1 - Add the DDJ-SP1 to your set-up and access even more performance features. Simply plug in a USB cable and control up to 4 CDJ-2000NXS2s using Pro DJ Link.
Pro DJ Link lets you connect up to 4 players, turntables or laptops via a simple LAN connection. Combine this with rekordbox and get your hands on enhanced performance features and track info, such as Beat Sync, Beat Countdown, Beat Jump and Phase Meter.Be prepared
Fully compatible with free rekordbox™ music management software to help you manage your music, prepare tracks and deliver a smooth performance.Take a short cut
The shortcut button gives you direct access to Browse mode and My Settings on the player's touch display.Three-position lever
Simply tap the three-position lever to engage Slip Reverse, Forward, and Reverse.Memory Cue
Set, name and colour-code your cues in rekordbox, for example 'my breakdown', then access the information directly on the player's screen.My Settings
Take your preferred settings with you wherever you play. Save your settings and tracks to USB, SD card, smartphone or tablet, connect to the hardware, and your settings load instantly along with your tracks.Beat Jump
Use Quantized Beat Jump to jump 1 beat backwards or forwards from the current playback position.