Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 Controller w/ Magma Case XXL Bundle Includes:
- 1x Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 2-Ch DJ Controller for Rekordbox
- 1x Magma MGA48009 CTRL XXL II DJ Controller Case
Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 2-Channel DJ Controller for rekordboxThe DDJ-800 2-channel DJ controller is a pro DJ setup that’s made to go wherever you do. This portable unit inherits the club-style layout and popular features of the DDJ-1000, including Color On Jog Displays, and packs it all into a lighter body. The result is a professional performance controller that you’ll have no trouble transporting between gigs at weddings, parties and anywhere else you play.
Stop worrying about MCs walking in front of the speaker thanks to the compatible Feedback Reducer feature in rekordbox dj. The system will automatically bring down the ‘howling’ sound from the mic – extra handy when you have 2 microphones plugged in at once. Use the DDJ-800 to mix audio from external sources, and apply Sound Color FX, Beat FX, EQs and Trim to make all of your shows unique.
Magma MGA48009 CTRL XXL II DJ Controller CaseThe CTRL CASE XXL II is a super lightweight and compact hard shell case, offering a safe and comfortable way to carry (incl. shoulder-strap) your Reloop Beatmix 4Mk2 or Numark NS6 controller. Made of lightweight and rigid Durashock molded EVA shell, the inside lid is lined with high density egg-crate foam to protect the displays, jog wheels, and controls.
- Numark NS6
- Numark N4
- Numark iDJ Pro
- Numark 4 Track
- Pioneer DJ XDJ-Aero
- Reloop Beatmix 4 MK2
- Reloop Terminal Mix 4
Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 2-Channel DJ Controller for rekordbox Features:
Compact And Portable - Though it feels like their advanced DDJ-1000 DJ controller, the DDJ-800 is 1.3 kg lighter so you can comfortably transport it between events.
Jog Display - Keep your eyes on the deck and off your computer thanks to the customizable Color LCD On Jog Display located in the centre of each jog wheel. Reveal only the information you need, whether that’s BPM, waveform, playback position or Hot Cue and Loop points.
Feedback Reducer - Enjoy peace of mind when you hand the mic to guest speakers and MCs. The Feedback Reducer feature in rekordbox dj will instantly detect and reduce the ‘howling’ sound of microphone feedback so you’ll remain in complete control of the audio.
Club-Style Layout - Performing on the DDJ-800 feels like you’re using a professional NXS2 set-up. The controller’s buttons, knobs and faders are arranged in the same way as those on their club-standard CDJ and DJM gear.
Audio Mixer Feature - Use the DDJ-800 as a mixer to control the volume of audio from an external device – even when you’re using it on its own – by adjusting the trims, channel faders and EQs. And, when connected to rekordbox dj, you can use Sound Color FX and Beat FX too.
Feeling Adjust - Use Feeling Adjust to customize the resistance of the jog wheels. Scratching will feel just the way you like it.
Beat FX - Add flair to your mixes the second inspiration strikes thanks to the dedicated Beat FX display. Within easy reach, you can apply the popular FX of their DJM-series mixers quickly and accurately.
Performance Pads - Hit the 16 back-lit rubber Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump, Sampler, Keyboard Mode, Beat Loop and Key Shift at a touch.
Plug and Play - Simply connect the DDJ-800 to your PC/Mac to enable rekordbox dj. You don’t need to enter a license key to use the software with the controller.
rekordbox dvs - When you use their rekordbox dj software, you can buy the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to get low latency scratch control with music from your rekordbox library.
Key Shift - Automatically change the key of your next track to match the master deck and shift keys up or down to mix any combination of tracks in perfect harmony.
Page - Access 16 Hot Cues per deck with the Page feature. Switch between displaying cues 1-8 and 1-16 at a touch to trigger each of them in a single track.
Magma MGA48009 CTRL XXL II DJ Controller Case Features:
- Lightweight Durashock molded 5mm EVA foam and polyester exterior shell
- Incl. adjustable foam kit to fit smaller models and to protect control knobs, faders and jog wheels
- high density egg-crate foam to protect the displays, jog wheels, and controls
- Sturdy zipper and comfortable carrying handles
- Including detachable shoulder-strap
- Fits inside the MAGMA Rolltop Backpack III
Pioneer DJ DDJ-800 2-Channel DJ Controller for rekordbox Specifications:
Software System Requirements
- macOS Mojave 10.14 (Updated to the latest version)
- macOS High Sierra 10.13 (Updated to the latest version)
- macOS Sierra 10.12 (Updated to the latest version)
- Windows® 10/ 8.1/ 7 (latest service pack)
- Multi Tap Delay
- Slip Roll
- Enigma Jet
- Mobius (Saw)
- Mobius (Triangle)
- Low Cut Echo
Sound Color FX
- Dub Echo
- 2 Phono/Line (RCA)
- 2 Mic (XLR & 1/4 inch TRS Jack, 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 1 AUX (RCA)
- USB: 1 USB B port
- 2 Master (XLR, RCA)
- 1 Booth (1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 2 Headphone Monitor (1/4 inch Stereo Phone Jack, 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack)
- Channels: 2
- Deck Control: 4/Dual
- Soundcard: 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 111 dB
- Distortion: < 0.003 % (USB)
- Sampler: 16-slot x 4-bank
- Hot Cues: 16
- Auto Beat Loop
- Beat Jump
- Slip Mode
- Talkover Function
- Feedback Reducer
- EQ Isolator
- Fader Start
- Auto Standby
- Crossfader Curve Adjust
- Pad FX
- Feeling Adjust
- Dimensions: 24.88" x 2.74" x 13.17" (WxHxD)
- Weight: 10.36 lbs.
Magma MGA48009 CTRL XXL II DJ Controller Case Specifications:
- Outer measures: 63,5 x 36,5 x 8 cm
- Inner measures: 61,5 x 34 x 7 cm
- Weight: 1,2 kg
- Color: black/black (Item-No.: 48009 / EAN-Code: 4041212480095)