Pioneer DJM-250MK2 2-Channel DJ Mixer
The Pioneer DJM-250MK2 has inherited some of the professional features of the popular DJM-900NXS2, such as the Magvel crossfader and Sound Color FX filter. Straightforward controls, a clear layout, and dedicated 3-band isolators let you scratch and mix instinctively.
The dithering technology on this mixer results in warm, high-quality audio from both analogue and digital sources. Plus its built-in sound card lets you connect the mixer to your PC/Mac and use rekordbox dj to perform with CDJs. Or hook up the DJM-250MK2 to turntables and use rekordbox dvs in combination with our control vinyl to scratch and mix with digital files stored on your computer.
- Clear layout and Magvel faders - The clear layout of the DJM-250MK2?s lower half gives you freedom to perform complicated scratch techniques. Our robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. 2 metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of movements.
- Smooth mixing - Precise, fluid mixes are a breeze using the mixer?s channel faders, and the 3-band isolators give precision across the highs, mids and lows. You can use them to totally eliminate each frequency range when you turn the knob all the way to the left.
- Flagship filter FX - Each channel comes with its own dedicated Sound Color FX filter, a feature inherited from the DJM-900NXS2 mixer. Simply turn the knob on each channel to apply the filter, Twist the parameter knob for texture, playing with resonance and tension.
- Built-in USB sound card - Connect the DJM-250MK2 to your PC/Mac using a single USB cable. The USB connection supports sound input and output, so you can record your mixes to your computer's hard drive.
- rekordbox dj bundled - You get a free rekordbox dj licence key bundled with this mixer. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect to your computer via USB, and start DJing.
- rekordbox DVS bundled - You also get a free licence key for rekordbox dvs included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
- High quality sound - Hear the true, high-quality sound of your tracks whether you're playing from digital or analogue sound sources thanks to the mixer's dithering technology.
- Two headphone outputs - The DJM-250MK2 lets you plug both an 1/4" stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack. Pick your size or attach 2 headphones when playing back-to-back.
- Independent MIC section - Use a microphone and the AUX input at the same time.
- Flexible connectivity - The XLR terminal and RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sampling rate: 48 kHz
- A/D converter: 24 bit
- D/A converter: 24 bit
- S/N ratio line: 94 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (LINE)
- Power supply: AC adaptor DC 12 V
- Power consumption: 600 mA
- EQ/ISO (3 band)
- EQ/ISO range -? ~ +6 dB
- Channels: 2
- Sound color FX: Filter
- 3 line (RCA)
- 2 phono (RCA)
- 1 mic (1/4" TS jack)
- 1 USB B port
- 1 master (XLR)
- 1 master (RCA)
- 2 headphone monitor (1/4" jack, mini-jack)
- Dimensiions: 9.06" x 4.25" x 12.6" (WxHxD)
- Power cord
- AC adaptor
- USB cable
- Operating instructions (quick start guide)
- License key card (rekordbox dj, rekordbox dvs)