Presonus ABOX96K-ULTIMATE Complete Recording and Production Studio
Everything you need to record and produceStart recording today with this complete, all-PreSonus® package! Based on the AudioBox USB® 96 audio/MIDI interface and award-winning Studio One recording and production software, PreSonus AudioBox 96 Studio is great for creating multitrack recordings, demos, live recordings, podcasts, field recordings for video and sound effects, and much more.
AudioBox USB 96: Simple, reliable, and portable.The AudioBox USB 96 is the heart of the AudioBox 96 Studio. This simple, handy little audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, including two combo mic/instrument inputs and zero-latency monitoring, so you can simply plug in and start recording right away. Bus-powered, built to travel, compatible with most recording software for Mac and Windows, and equipped with high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters, the AudioBox USB 96 makes high-definition recording easy.
Studio One Artist makes recording a breezeNo other entry-level recording and production software is this easy to learn and use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One® Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration, offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins, and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files, and effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy!
Capture every nuance with the M7 condenser microphoneGet your mic collection off to a good start with the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, enabling you to capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. Large-diaphragm condenser microphones, like the M7, tend to "warm up" a sound, making them the go-to microphone for recording vocals and a wide range of instruments.
Hear every detail with HD7 professional headphonesPreSonus’ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Accurate midrange and extended treble response let you pick out the fine details of a mix or track. The lightweight, ergonomic design adjusts to any head size, offering a comfortable listening experience during long recording sessions.
AudioBox USB® 96
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One® Artist software for Mac® and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1, 48, 88.1, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power (for included M7 microphone or other condenser microphones)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Headphone jack with level control (for included HD7 headphones or other headphones)
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- Computer-to-interface connection cable included Studio One Artist software
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus® interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 26 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 10+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac- and Windows-compatible M7 Microphone
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adaptor
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox USB
- 9' / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included HD7 Headphones
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98" / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure
Computer system requirements:
Studio One® is a modern, cross-platform DAW that is capable of operating as a 32-bit or 64-bit application. While they make every effort to ensure Studio One will run well on the widest variety of computers possible, please read these specifications carefully to determine compatibility with your system.
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for Studio One.
- Mac® OS X 10.8.5 or later
- Intel® Core Duo processor (Intel Core™ 2 Duo or Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended) Windows
- Windows® 7x 64/x86 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 x64/x86 or Windows 10 x64/x86
- Intel Core 2 processor (Intel Core i3 processor or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended) Windows and Mac Systems
- USB 2.0 Port
- Internet connection (for activation)
- Monitor with at least 1024x768 resolution
- 20 GB hard-disk space
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended
AudioBox USB® 96 Specifications
- Type: XLR Female Balanced
- Frequency Response (±3.0 dB): 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Input Impedance (Balanced): 1200?
- THD+N (unwtd, 1 kHz @ +4 dBu Output, Unity Gain): < 0.008%
- S/N Ratio (Unity Gain, Ref. = +4 dBu, 20 Hz to 22 kHz):> 95 dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (1 kHz, 55 dB Gain): > 45 dB
- Gain Control Range (± 1 dB): 0 dB to 35 dB
- Max Input Level (Unity Gain, 1 kHz @ 0.5% THD+N): -3 dBu
- Phantom Power (±2 VDC): +48 VDC
- Type: ¼"
- TRS Female Unbalanced Input Impedance: 0.5 M?
- Type: ¼"
- Balanced Output Impedance: 51?
- Type: ¼" TRS Active Stereo
- Maximum Output: 60 mW/Ch @ 60? Load
- Frequency Response (±1.0 dB): 20 Hz - 30 kHz
- Type: Dual 5-pin Female DIN
- ADC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 105 dB
- DAC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 105 dB
- Bit Depth: 24
- Reference Level for 0 dBFS: +4 dBu
- Internal Sample Frequency Selections (kHz): 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96
- Power: USB 2.0 Bus-powered
- Dimensions: 1/3U (steel chassis)
- Height: 5.5" (139.7 mm)
- Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Width: 5.5" (139.7 mm)
- Weight: 1.4 lbs (0.64 kg) M7 Microphone Specifications
- Type: Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Element: Electret
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: -39 dBV/pa (12.2 mV/pa)
- Rated Impedance: 200?
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): 20 dB