PreSonus Studio 24C 2x2 Interface w/ Recording KitBundle Includes:
- 1x MXL RF100 Mic Stand Mountable Reflection Screen
- 1x PreSonus Studio 24C 2x2 USB-C Audio Interface
- 1x MXL V67GS Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- 1x Gator GFW-MIC-2010 Mic Stand with Boom and Clutch
- 1x 25ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable
MXL RF100 Mic Stand Mountable Reflection ScreenThe MXL RF-100 Reflection Filter is a lightweight portable device designed to minimize unwanted room ambiance and reflections in difficult environments. Utilizing a unique five panel design constructed with high quality metal and acoustic foam, the MXL RF-100 features two alternative mounting methods and is suitable for use on both straight and boom type microphone stands. The RF-100 will effectively give the "dry" vocal sound even in rooms with awkward reflections. Perfect for use in studio recording, personal recording, and other similar situations where it is required to isolate the microphone from ambient noise.
The RF-100 provides the least "colored" results when the microphone is centrally positioned within the body of the filter. Alternative positions however can prove very useful for obtaining specific treatments. For example, setting up the reflection filter with the microphone closer to the filter wall in front of a guitar cabinet or closer to the open front in a live sounding room lets more of the room sound into the microphone. As with any other piece of recording equipment, experimentation is key.
PreSonus Studio 24C 2x2 USB-C Audio InterfaceGreat for solo vocalists/rappers, mobile musicians, guitarists, podcasters, and live streaming, the Studio 24c 2x2 USB-C bus-powered audio interface for macOS® and Windows® can record at up to 192 kHz and features 2 front-panel combo mic/line/instrument inputs with PreSonus XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps; two rear-panel, balanced line outputs; and MIDI I/O. A Mixer knob blends analog input and computer playback for low-latency direct monitoring. A complete recording solution, the Studio 24c comes with PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One® Artist recording software for macOS® and Windows®, and the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite. USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables are included for compatibility with most computers.
MXL V67GS Large Diaphragm Condenser MicrophoneThe MXL V67GS combines Class-A FET circuitry and a transformer /coupled output for an open and pure sound. The V67GS offers a smooth rising presence peak which is preferred for vocals when there is a heavy low end in the mix. The high-pass roll-off switch and additional -6 dB pad provide the ultimate improvement to their classic version.
Gator GFW-MIC-2010 Tripod Mic Stand w/ Boom & Twist ClutchFrameworks tripod mic stand with single section boom and standard twist clutch.
PreSonus Studio 24C 2x2 USB-C Audio Interface Features:
- USB-C bus-powered, 2x2 audio interface with MIDI for macOS® and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 2 balanced ¼" TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- Stereo headphone output
- Mixer knob for low-latency direct input monitoring
- Kensington lock security hole
- Studio One® Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
- USB-C to C and USB-C to A cables included
MXL V67GS Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features:
- Extremely versatile solid-state vocal microphone
- Bass roll-off and attenuator to fit any recording situation
- Perfect for enhancing both vocals and instruments
- Excellent for stringed instruments and percussion
- Great for R&B, rock, country and hip-hop
Gator GFW-MIC-2010 Tripod Mic Stand w/ Boom & Twist Clutch Features:
- Microphone Stand With Boom
- Collapsible Tripod Base
- Soft Grip Height Adjustment Twist Clutch
- Min / Max Height: 10/94 Inches (254/2387 mm)
- Cable Management Included
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Red Safety Trim On Feet (Removable)
- Fits Both US and Euro Mic Clips
25ft XLR to XLR Microphone Cable Features:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling , and powered/active loudspeakers
MXL V67GS Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26in.
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V +/-4V
- Size: 47 mm x 184 mm/1.85 in. x 7.24 in.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs/589.67g
- Metal Finish: Green with gold grill
Gator GFW-MIC-2010 Tripod Mic Stand w/ Boom & Twist Clutch Specifications:
- Exterior Height: 94.00"
- Exterior Weight: 5.00 pound