Radial SW4 4ch Balanced Stereo AB Input Switcher
Four Channel Audio SwitcherThe Radial SW4 is a four channel balanced audio switcher designed to connect to multiple mixing consoles or wireless systems, providing greater operational flexibility or backup capabilities in a live performance or concert setting.
Silent console switchingThe SW4 allows you to connect two mixing consoles to the same set of outputs, perfect for festivals or venues that switch from one console to another between acts. Each of the four channels features XLR inputs and transformer-isolated outputs to eliminate hum and buzz from ground loops, and they can be linked together to switch simultaneously. Channel-1 has a A+B mix function that sums both inputs together - allowing a wireless mic for the MC to be always active, while PFL switches and headphone outputs allow a technician to monitor any channel to ensure seamless playback. Since individual channels can be switched on their own, the SW4 can also be used to switch multiple wireless systems, playback devices, or any balanced audio sources.
Switching between wireless systemsThe SW4 is great for switching between two or more wireless systems. Use it for backup or to enhance the show without taking up more audio channels. Can also be used on wireless guitars!
Switching between stereo sourcesUse the SW4 as a safety backup to switch between two digital playback systems. Connect the left channels to input-1 and the right channels to input-2. Link them together for stereo switching.
Toggling between two consolesWith four channels, you can instantly switch left, right, front down fill and subs with a push button. The SW4 gives you +20dB of signal handling to handle high output systems.
Switch up to 4 sets of wireless systems.
Link channels for stereo or quad switching.
Toggle between two consoles at festivals.
Transformer isolated to eliminate noise.
- On: Activates or mutes the channel. LED indicator illuminates when on.
- Bus: Sends output to the master bus. Recessed to prevent accidental switching.
- A + B (on A only): Mixes inputs A and B together using a resistive summing mixer, reducing output by 3dB.
- Trim: Separate him controls are used to match the signal coming into the A and B inputs. Recesssed to prevent accidental change.
- AB: Selects active rear-panel input. Yellow LED indicates input A, orange LED for B.
- PFL: Pre fade listen lets you select between the A or B sources. When set to off, the headphones receive the master bus output.
- Signal: Signal presence LED indicator lets you know the signal is being received by the SW4.
- On: Activates or mutes the master bus outputs.
- Bus Out: Level control used to adjust the output of the master bus outputs.
- Mute LED: Works with optional JR2 remote control, turns off all outputs except the headphone and tuner out.
- Phones: Headphone level adjust, may be set to stereo or mono depending on your application.
- Audio circuit type: Passive Transformer Coupled with Relay Switching
- Transformer: Eclipse ET-LD2 line output
- Number of channels: 4 x AB select
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 40Khz
- Dynamic range: 136dB
- Gain: -0.26dB with 10k Ohm load, -2.3dB with 600 Ohm load (Channel to Channel gain), + 8dB with 10k Ohm load (Channel to Bus gain)
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.002%
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.01%
- Phase Deviation: <3? at all frequencies
- Input Impedance: Load impedance in parallel with 10K
- Output Impedance: 160 Ohms (Channel), 500 Ohms (Bus)
- Maximum Input: +26dBu (Channel to Channel), +17dBu (Channel to Bus)
- Input pad,Ground lift
- Input Connectors: XLR female
- Output Connectors: XLR male, º" guitar
- Extras: Bus output: stereo or mono assignable
- Construction: 14 gauge steel chassis & outer shell
- Size (L x W x D): 17.5" x 6" x 1.75" (445mm x 152.5mm x 44.5mm)
- Shipping size (L x W x D): 22" x 10.375" x 4.5" (559mm x 264mm x 114mm)
- Power: External 100V - 240V AC with 48V Phantom
- Conditions: For use in dry locations only between 5?C and 40?C
- Warranty: Radial 3-year, transferable