RME ADI.8.QSM 8-Channel Analog-Digital Converter
The RME ADI-8 QSM 8-Channel AD/DA Converter Including MADI is an 8-Channel hi-end AD/DA converter with an unrivaled bunch of features. The device combines excellent analog circuit design with outstanding low latency AD/DA converter chips of the latest generation. The RME ADI-8 QSM comes with an integrated SteadyClock, the QS offers an AD- and DA-conversion of the highest quality. Analog and digital limiters, 4 hardware reference levels up to +24 dBu, AES/EBU, and ADAT I/O (optional MADI I/O) at up to 192 kHz, remote control via MIDI, digital input and output trimming for full level calibration, volume control for all 8 analog outputs, either separately or globally, digital thru-mode, operation over a wide voltage range, and many more features make the QSM truly unique.
- 8-Channel AD converter, fully symmetrical design, 117 dBA
- 8-Channel DA converter, DC-coupled signal path, double balanced output, 120 dBA
- Low latency conversion: only 8 samples of delay!
- 4 x AES/EBU I/O via D-Sub, 8 channels @ 192 kHz
- 2 x ADAT I/O, 8 channels @ 96 kHz
- Digital input/output trim, range 6 dB per I/O
- Analog and digital limiter for AD-conversion
- 16 LED level meters with 7 LEDs each
- Included remote control for store/recall, volume and DIM
- SyncCheck, unique technology to check clock synchronization
- All settings are stored permanently
- Fully remote controllable