RME OCTAMIC II 8-Channel Microphone Preamplifier
The OctaMic II provides 8-Channel 192 kHz / 24 bit AD conversion with eight hi-class microphone and line pre-amplification channels, featuring a combination of sophisticated components and approved RME technology.
- The balanced TRS inputs of the Neutrik Combo XLR jacks are phantom power-free and can be operated as real line inputs too. The improved design of the input circuits allows for a maximum input level of +21 dBu with a convenient gain range from 6 dB up to 60 dB.
- Improved signal to noise ratio (SNR) ADC 107.5 dB
- Improved THD, especially at higher gains
- Optimised heat dissipation by a new and larger housing with improved convection
- Internal wide range power supply with line filter, insensitive to voltage fluctuations
- Super-stable, short circuit proof 48 V phantom power
- 8 balanced XLR/TRS mic/line inputs
- 54 dB gain range
- Input impedance: XLR 2 kOhm, TRS 5 kOhm
- Analog input level: from -40 dBu up to +21 dBu
- Maximum output level: +21 dBu
- Output impedance: 75 Ohm
- Output level switchable Hi Gain / +4 dBu / -10 dBV
- Signal to noise ratio (SNR): 129 dB EIN @ 150 Ohm
- THD: < 0.0005 % @ 30 dB Gain
- Large frequency range (200 kHz) with special EMI input filtering
- Frequency response -0.5 dB: 5 Hz - 200 kHz
- Hi-pass filter: 80 Hz, 18 dB/oct.
- Line Out: 1/4" TRS (6.3 mm stereo jack), servo-balanced
- Phantom power: +48 Volt switchable per channel
- Internal wide range switching power supply 100-240 Volt AC
- Unbeatable price/performance ratio!
- AD conversion
- SNR: >110 dB(A)
- Supported sample rates: 28 kHz - 200 kHz
- THD: < 0.0003 %, < -110 dB
- Sync Sources: AES/EBU (also SPDIF coaxial), wordclock, internal
- SteadyClock(TM) ensures best sound quality even with jittery external clocks