Roland V-1200HDR Control Surface for V-1200HD
Control all the advanced functionality of your V-1200HD switcher with the optional V-1200HDR Control Surface. The V-1200HDR provides a professional physical control surface for the V-1200HD with dual LCD touchscreens for monitoring and control, a large T-bar for effects and transitions, customization and operation of the mix effects buses, HDMI video outs, and many buttons for source switching.
- Dual 7" LCD Touchscreen Displays
- Transition Control with T-Bar
- 16 Cross-Point Controls
- HDMI Video Out
- Redundant Power Inputs
- 7 inch Graphic color LCD (touch screen) x 2
- HDMI (type A) x 2 * HDCP Supported
- USB: Type A x 1 * USB Memory, USB: Type B x 1 * Use for future expansion
- LAN: RJ45 100Base-TX (Connect to V-1200HD)
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type x 1 (80 mW + 80 mW, 32 ohms)
- Internal mono speaker
- AC Adaptor, DC 9 V to 16 V (XLR-4-32 type) * Can not be used at the same time.
- +0 to +40 degrees Celsius +32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit
- 520 (W) x 237 (D) x 111 (H) mm
- 20-1/2 (W) x 9-3/8 (D) x 4-3/8 (H) inches
- * Protruding parts not included.
- AC Adaptor, Power Cord, Owner's Manual