ROLAND V-STAGE: Digital Stage Drum Kit
The Roland V-Stage Set gives drummers a very convenient way to tap into the power of the V-Drums like never before. Incorporating a high-quality TD-8 sound module and specially designed new V-Cymbals and V-Pads, this affordable system brings the V-Drums sound and ultra-intuitive operation to a new level of accessibility.
The V-Stage Set is the first V-Drums system to feature the CY-12R/C V-Cymbal Ride/Crash. This 12" cymbal is employed as a ride and a crash and features selectable dual-triggering of separate sounds on the edge and bell. It even allows for cymbal chokes! Best of all, the CY-12R/C lets drummers express themselves naturally, thanks to a design which closely mirrors the shape, weight, rebound and natural "swinging" motion of an acoustic cymbal.
The V-Drums TD-8 Percussion Sound Module is a very popular sound module that gives users everything for which the the world-renowned V-Drums are famous: a wide selection of 1286 drum, percussion and instrument sounds, as well as powerful COSM-based V-editing of "virtual" drum shell type, depth, head tuning and more. You also get intuitive operation via a graphic user interface and unmatched sensitivity. Faders permit quick sound volume adjustments, while an onboard pattern sequencer makes practice and performance that much easier.
As a true V-Drums system, the V-Stage Set offers room to expand. Using the additional trigger inputs on the back of the TD-8 module, users can add on any PD-Series pad, SPD-Series multi-pad or CY-Series cymbal--including flagship V-Pads and V-Cymbals. Via MIDI, drummers can also connect to the world of samplers and sequencers, providing incredible-sounding drum tracks on stage and in the studio.Features:
- One TD-8 Sound Module with 1286 drum and instrument sounds, ultra-intuitive interface and V-Editing of drum shell type, depth, tuning and more
- Two CY-12R/C V-Cymbals for crash and ride, offering dual-triggering capabilities and natural cymbal movement
- one PD-80R V-Pad with proprietary silent mesh-head design and dual-trigger capabilities for triggering separate head and rim sounds
- Three PD-80 V-Pads featuring mesh-head design and single-trigger capabilities
- One KD-80 V-Kick for ultra-fast kick triggering and natural kick drum rebound
- One PD-7 Dual-Trigger pad for triggering two distinct hi-hat sounds (rim/center)
- One FD-6 Hi-Hat Controller for open, closed, and variable hi-hat sounds
- Custom silver aluminum drum stand with all necessary hardware and cables