SENNHEISER DYNAMIC CARDIOD MICROPHONE
The e602 combines the latest lightweight high performance voice coil construction with a traditional large diaphragm capsule design to deliver very low bass response (down to 20Hz) and fast transient signals.
Low frequency extension and mid band attenuation produce an ultra smooth preshaped signal enabling the mic to be used without corrective EQing, even on the most problematic bass signal sources.
Frequency independent cardioid pick-up pattern ensures very high signal output before feedback and isolation from other on-stage signals.
- Pick Up Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 - 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1mV/Pa =/- 60 dB (0dB=1V/Pa) =/-80dB (0dB=1V/?bar) (USA)
- Nominal Impedance: 250 ohms
- Min Terminating Impedance: 1000 ohms
- Size: ?=2.4 in. L=6.1 in.
- Weight: 19.4 oz.
- Transducer Principle: Pressure gradient receiver