Shure 12A Dynamic Cardioid Microphone
The 12A microphone can be used for karaoke, for sound reinforcement or recording, to pick up voices or instruments, indoors or outdoors.
- Tailored frequency response provides vocal intelligibility and crispness
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio
- Cardioid (unidirectional) pickup pattern suppresses feedback
- Locking On/Off switch
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 80 to 14,000 Hz
- Pickup (Polar) Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional)
- Impedance (Z): 12A: Low, rated 150 W (actual 180 W ) 12AH: High 27k W
- Output Level (at 1 kHz): Open Circuit Voltage 12A: –56.0 dBV/Pa (0.16 mV) 12AH: –37.0 dBV/Pa (1.4 mV)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
- Connector: Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR)
- Switch: Built–in locking On/Off switch, with lockplate. To lock switch On, loosen screw, push lockplate forward, then tighten the screw.
- Weight: 265 g (9.4 oz)