Shure BETA-52A Premium Dynamic Kick Drum and Bass Instrument Microphone
The Shure Beta 52A is a high output dynamic microphone with a tailored frequency response designed specifically for kick drums and other bass instruments. It provides superb attack, solid punch and delivers studio quality sound even at extremely high sound pressure levels. The Beta 52A features a modified super-cardioid pattern throughout its frequency range to ensure high gain before feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted sound. A built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation, particularly if the microphone is to be placed inside a kick drum. The stand adapter keeps the microphone position fixed and resists slipping, even when subjected to sharp blows and strong vibrations. A hardened steel mesh grill protects the Beta 52A from the abuse and wear associated with touring.
- Powerful mic optimized for kick drums, bass amps, acoustic bass miking and more.
- Frequency response shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments.
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 10kHz.
- Built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with integral XLR connector simplifies setup, especially inside a kick drum.
- Studio quality performance, even at extremely high sound pressure levels.
- Super-cardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of unwanted noise.
- Hardened steel mesh grill that resists wear and abuse.
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration.
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output.
- Low sensitivity to varying load impedance.
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability.