Shure MX150B/O-TQG Omni Subminiature Lavalier Mic
Ideal for applications requiring low-profile placement, the MX150 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone features an electret condenser microphone cartridge.
The Shure Microflex® MX150 is a professional electret condenser microphone ideal for applications requiring low-profile placement.
Fully compatible with all Shure wireless systems, the discreet MX150 offers uncompromising sound quality and high reliability for television broadcasting, corporate lectures, A / V teleconferencing, houses of worship, and sound reinforcement.
- Black Omnidirectional 5 mm
- Subminiature Lavalier
- Microphone with TQG
- Connector for Shure Bodypacks
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Matte black, sleek design for inconspicuous placement
- Multi-position tie clip allows for a variety of placement options and features an integrated cable management system for convenient cable dress with minimal handling noise
- Kevlar™ reinforced soft-flex cable design further reduces handling noise while providing superior flexibility for routing and placement
- User-changeable equalization caps for response shaping (omnidirectional only)
- Snap-fit, concise windscreen provides protection from plosives and wind noise with minimal visibility
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Polar Pattern: MX150/C: Cardioid MX150/O: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response:20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: MX150/O TQG: -46.5 dBV/Pa (4.5 mV) XLR: -34.5 dBV/Pa (19.0 mV)
- Phantom power required:TQG: 5 V DC (0.04 – 0.18 mA) XLR: 11-52 V DC phantom power (IEC-61938), < 2.2 mA
- Weight:TQG: 21 g (0.7 oz.) XLR: 121 g (4.3 oz.)