Shure ULXD2B87A Handheld Transmitter with Beta 87A
The Shure ULXD2 is a handheld wireless transmitter compatible with ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems. With a rugged yet lightweight aluminum body and integrated antenna, the ULXD2 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
This handheld transmitter includes a Beta 87A microphone capsule.
- 30 Hz-20 kHz range with flat frequency response (actual response is microphone dependent)
- Interchangeable Shure microphone cartridges
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system's dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Shure Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes with 5 segment battery fuel gauge, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout