SKB 1RMQU32-DHW Roto Mixer Case for A&H QU32
Custom interior for an Allen & Heath QU32 Channel mixing console. This roto-molded moisture controlled flight case is lighter weight than previous bulky flight cases.
The exterior is double walled roto-molded of Linear Medium Density Polyethylene (LMDP) for maximum strength and rigidity with (4) casters (two of which are locking casters), (6) Spring loaded handles, (8) Steel heavy-duty latches. The interior features custom foam blocks and a roto-molded hinged doghouse for management of all of the back connectors.
The overall weight is lighter than the equivalent road cases while providing maximum security in transport.
- Roto-molded of Linear Medium Density Polyethylene (LMDP)
- Double walled for maximum strength
- Large rubber gasket in the lid for moisture control
- Four casters (two of which are locking casters)
- Six spring loaded handles
- Eight heavy-duty steel latches
- Custom foam interior
- Hinged doghouse design for cable and connector management
- Exterior Length: 42.00 in / 106.68 cm
- Exterior Width: 30.25 in / 76.84 cm
- Exterior Depth: 14.00 in / 35.56 cm
- Carton Length: 42.25 in / 107.32 cm
- Carton Width: 30.75 in / 78.11 cm
- Carton Depth: 14.50 in / 36.83 cm
- Shipping Weight: 79.00 lb / 35.83 kg
- Product Weight: 68.00 lb / 30.84 kg