Solid State Logic UF1 Single-Fader DAW Control Surface
UF1 is the ultimate single fader controller for anyone who wants comprehensive control of their DAW, bringing SSL’s renowned advanced workflow to in-the-box productions. UF1 boasts a premium 100 mm motorized fader, dual high-resolution displays, soft-feel durable rubber keys, and a weighted jog wheel, all encased in a robust metal chassis. UF1 offers complete control of a DAW’s pans, sends, plug-in control, and more, plus the ability to customize 46 soft keys specifically to your workflow. Clear and insightful visual feedback, intuitive control, and deep integration with the SSL Meter Plug-in and SSL 360° software - UF1 offers power and control never seen before from a controller of this size.
- 100 mm high quality motorised SSL fader.
- 2 x high-resolution displays, including a large 4.3” TFT LCD display for visual feedback of DAW track names, parameters, time display, the SSL Meter plug-in, and 360°-enabled channel strips in the SSL Plug-in Mixer.
- Dedicated Transport controls and weighted jog/scrub wheel for total session control.
- Dedicated HUI and MCU DAW Profiles for:
- Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Studio One, Ableton Live, LUNA, Pyramix.
- UF1 can switch to control the MASTER fader in MCU protocol DAWs.
- Proprietary control of the SSL 360° Plug-in Mixer
- Seamless integration with the SSL Meter plug-in (perpetual license included), with the metering plug-in visualised on the large 4.3” IPS display and control from the UF1 surface and SSL 360° Plug-in Mixer.
- SSL Meter offers essential meter tools including Peak & RMS levels, K-System, stereo balance, phase correlation bar, Lissajous phase scope, 31-band RTA, VU and PPM metering.
- Extend the functionality of UC1:
- Control 360°-enabled channel strips such as Channel Strip 2 and 4K B directly from the UF1 surface and view the EQ curve on the UF1 large display.
- Master mode for the Plug-in Mixer allows UF1 to control a different channel strip to the one that is selected on UC1.
- Fully featured DAW Controller in a compact footprint. Control DAW Pans, Sends, Plug-ins and Virtual Instruments with ease.
- 46 customizable user keys ready to assign your favorite DAW commands or keyboard shortcuts.
- The secondary Transport row of keys can be customized to essential workflow shortcuts such as Loop on/off and click track on/off. Or press the Shift button for fast access to DAW automation modes.
- Fader Mode allows you to use the 4 V-Pots underneath the large screen to control 4 track volumes at the same time.
- A large multi-purpose notched encoder allows for track banking, and mouse wheel emulation for hands-on control and control over computer system volume.
- Use UF1 on its own, or partner with UF8 and/or UC1 to enhance the functionality of both products.
- 2 x assignable foot-switch inputs.
- Up to 3 different DAWs can be connected simultaneously and switched between using the Layer keys.
- 1 x 100 mm high-quality, touch-sensitive motorized faders.
- 5 x rotary endless rotary encoders with push.
- Large 4.3” IPS LCD TFT high-resolution color display.
- Additional 1.77” LCD TFT high-resolution color display.
- Backlit RGB soft-feel rubber buttons.
- All metal enclosure, finished with a brushed anodized top plate.
- Included stands allow for 6 different elevation angles. Or use without stands.
- Connects to your computer via high-speed USB – no need to deal with computer networks or ethernet cables.
- Width 205 mm / 8.07”, Height 265.9 mm / 10.46”, Depth 62.5 mm / 2.46”