TC Electronic CLARITY M Stereo And 5.1 Audio Loudness Meter
Stereo and 5.1 Audio Loudness Meter with 7" High Resolution Display and USB Connection for Plug-In Metering
The perfect audio toolbox for music creation and sound for picture, CLARITY M helps you make those crucial mix and mastering decisions.
- Stereo and 5.1 Audio Meter for Mixing, Mastering and Post Production
- 7" High Resolution Display for Precision Metering
- USB Connection for Seamless Plug-In Metering
Meter with Precision
Naturally no piece of equipment can replace your ears, but precise metering allows you to visually confirm specific details about your mix, making the process of setting optimum signal levels both quicker and easier.
With the CLARITY M you get a wealth of dedicated meters, that can greatly help you improve your mix - and with the 7" high-resolution screen, you are sure to always get maximum precision and definition in the readouts.
By providing you with both that quick overview and the ever-important fine points at a glance, the precision meters of the CLARITY M is perfectly suited for any mixing or mastering job - whether it's for music, picture or drama.
- Professional stereo and 5.1 audio meter for mixing, mastering and post production
- 7" high resolution LCD display for precision metering in all studio environments
- USB connection for hassle-free VST*, Audio Units and AAX* plug-in metering
- Compliant with all major broadcast standards including ITU BS.1770-4, ATSC A/85, EBU R128, TR-B32 and OP-59
- 6 input channels of unbalanced AES3 digital audio on 75 Ohm BNC connectors for broadcast-grade 5.1 metering
- Legendary LM6 Loudness Radar Meter provides all essential loudness monitoring information on a single screen
- State-of-the-art true peak meter identifies clipping in DACs, CODECs and downstream filters
- Downmix compliance meter based on TC ELECTRONIC's industry-standard loudness measurement algorithms
- Precision stereo/surround correlation meters
- High accuracy real time analyzer with 1/3 octave resolution
- Detailed statistics overview for all key loudness measuring parameters
- Provision for custom logo on LCD display
- RAM-mount compatible for wall or ceiling mounting (not included)
- Stereo Optical Input for TOSLink* source
- General purpose input (GPI) for meter reset
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark