Vari-Lite VLX RGBW LED Wash Moving Light
The VARI-LITE VLX Wash Luminaire is the next generation of solid-state lighting from the company that started the revolution in automated lighting. The VLX wash gives you all the benefits of LED technology and the best visual performance characteristics of traditional automated luminaires. VLX offers stunning colors and intensity, multi-year source life and high reliability. Combined with low energy consumption and maintenance costs, the VARI-LITE VLX wash resets the bar for all other LED fixtures.
- Intensity Control: Smooth, high resolution dimming control of R, G, B, and W LED’s.
- Color Mixing System: Seven x 120 watt, replaceable custom RGBW LED chipsets. Each chipset
- contains high density red, green, blue, and white LED emitters.
- Zoom Optics: Patented optical zoom system with continuously variable field angle from approximately 23° to 58°. (Zoom module is easily removable for fixed field angle of 22°.)
- Strobe: High speed with multiple strobe effects.
- Pan and Tilt: Smooth, time-controlled continuous motion by way of a pair of three-phase stepper motor systems.
- Range: Pan - 540°, Tilt - 270°.
- Accuracy: 0.3° resolution.
- Source: Seven x 120 watt, replaceable custom RGBW chipsets.
- Color Temp. White: Variable between approximately 3000 and 9000 Kelvin.
- CRI: Dynamically adjustable
- Manufacturer Rated Life: In excess of 10,000 hours. (at full RGBW)
- Output: Approximately 14,000 lumens (white light).
- Power Requirements: Standard AC power distribution from 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz. The unit requires up to 10A depending on the AC supply voltage.
- Operational Temperature: -20° to 122°F (-29° to 50°C)
- Cooling: Variable forced air cooling.
- DMX Control: Completely compatible with a wide variety of DMX512 lighting control consoles. 23 channels. 5-pin in and thru DMX.
- Mounting Position: May be mounted and operated in any orientation.
- Spacing: Hangs on 22 inch (55.9 cm) centers.
- Weight: 62 lbs. (28 kg.) with included pair of hanging rails.