VOCOPRO VHF-4800: 4-Channel VHF Wireless Mic System
Most wireless mics are available in a range of frequencies. If you are planning on using multiple receivers in your system, call one of our product specialists today to help you choose frequency ranges that won't interfere with each other.
The VocoPro VHF-4800 "Quad" Wireless Mic System is packed with exceptional features. Three high quality handheld microphones and one lightweight headset mic deliver clean, reliable vocals with the freedom that only wireless systems can offer. The rack-mountable receiver takes only one rack-space and is completely road-worthy. This is ideal for the mobile performing artist or KJ/DJ.
Improved circuitry modifications and design additions include balanced/unbalanced outputs, field-replaceable modules and individual mic squelch controls. Each mic operates on its own frequency and has an independent volume control, yet the complete system only uses two mic channels. The headset mic's output can be separated from the three handheld mic's output, allowing performers to use vocal effects, while a KJ or DJ can make dry announcements with the headset mic.
So join the wireless revolution with the VHF-4800 wireless mic system and set yourself free.Features:
- Complete system with 3 handheld wireless mics, 1 headset wireless mic and 1 receiver/mixer
- 4 mic outputs via dual antenna VHF receiver
- Never requires more than 2 mic channels on your mixer
- VHF band quartz lock for drift-free operation
- Field replaceable receiver/transmitter boards
- Individual volume controls for precise vocal balancing
- Excellent operating range to 150 FT
- Receiver RF/AF and microphone low-battery indicators
- Detachable antennas with BNC connectors
- Size: 16.5"w x 8.75"w x 2"h. Wt. 21 lbs.