Whirlwind SELXL 2-Channel Selector Footswitch
The SelectorXL is a footswitch device that provides two signal paths for a microphone with independent muting of each path. Switching between outputs is completely silent and noise free. This handy stomp box allows users of in-ear monitors to turn off the microphone signal to the front of house PA system and communicate privately with other band members or the monitor engineer through a second output. It also has many other possible uses for temporarily muting or switching a mic signal. The footswitch can be operated in several modes, with either momentary or alternate (push on, push off) action, by configuring the internal mode selection dipswitches. Outputs A and B are male XLRs and the input is a female XLR.
- Silent A/B switching at mic levels thru both XLR outputs
- Advanced circuitry eliminates popping, noise, and level changes
- Dipswitches provide full configuration of switching modes
- Outputs are protected from external Phantom power
- Full 48VDC phantom power to input jack
- PS24AC wall power supply included (required for Phantom power)
- Bright LEDs indicate output ON status
- Heavy-duty steel enclosure
- Easy access for battery replacement
- Frequency Response: +/- .1 dBV 40-20 kHz, -.5 dBV at 20 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion +noise:
- At 0 dBV: .0018 % 20-20 kHz.
- At –40 dBV: .017% 20-20 kHz.
- Battery power: –118 dBV
- Phantom power: –114 dBV
- Common Mode Rejection of Input: 100 dBv at 60 Hz.
- Maximum Input level: 4 dBV
- Input Impedance: 8.4 k Ohms
- Maximum output level: 4 dBV
- Output Impedance: 10 ohms
- Dynamic Range: 122 dBV
- Output Ch. Isolation: 101 dBV 20-20 kHz.
- Phantom Power: 48 VDC
- Power consumption:
- 18.2 mA DC toggling
- 21.7 mA DC Both On
- Power requirements:
- 9 Volt battery or 24
- VAC 200 mA wall supply (included)
- Battery life: 30 hours of continuous use (toggling)