Williams Sound WIR TX9 DC Multi-Channel IR Emitter
Energy-efficient WIR TX9 DC emitter -- now featuring a DC power supply. Improved range up to 30,000 square feet! The powerful WIR TX9 DC emitter produces a wide-angle infrared signal that concentrates IR energy efficiently in the listening area. Operating on the 2.3-3.8 MHz bandwidth, the WIR TX9 DC is less susceptible to radio and lighting interference. Each WIR TX9 DC emitter can cover up to 30,000 sq. feet (2,787 sq. meters) in single-channel operation. The coverage area can be easily increased by daisy-chaining additional WIR TX9 DC emitters. A wall/ceiling omnidirectional mount is included, and stand kits are available for portable operation.
- (1) WIR TX9 DC emitter
- (1) TFP 053 power supply
- (1) BKT 024 wall/ceiling mount
- (1) WCA 084 100’ RG58 coax cable
- Energy Star 6 Compliance
- Now with improved range up to 30,000 sq ft
- Elimination of wall-mount power supply
- Fully compatible with previous generations
WIR TX9 dc Architectural and Engineering Specifications:
- The emitter shall be contained in a metal enclosure with a shatter-resistant lens.
- The emitter shall include an omni-directional mounting bracket for permanent installation and a bracket shall be available for mounting on a floor stand for portable installations.
- Each emitter shall be powered by a universal power supply with an output of 24 VDC, 1.0 A, 25 W.
- The power connector shall be a barrel style.
- The emitter shall have a BNC-type 50 ohm baseband input and 2 BNC-type baseband 50 ohm output jack.
- The emitter shall have a repeater circuit to allow multiple numbers of emitters to operate from the baseband signal.
- The emitter shall have a visible LED indicator for power and for baseband signal. Carrier frequency is 2.3 MHz to 3.8 MHz.
- The emitter shall shut off when the baseband signal is not present.
- The emitter shall provide an effective coverage area of up to 30,000 sq ft (2,787 sq m) in single-channel mode and up to 19,000 sq. ft. (1,765 sq. m.) in two-channel mode when using the RX22-4, or RX18 receivers.
- The emitter shall be convection-cooled, without fans.
- The emitter shall have CE, FCC, RoHS, and WEEE approval and carry a five-year warranty on parts and labor.
- The emitter shall be Williams Sound model WIR TX9 DC.
WIR TX9 dc
- Dimensions, Weight: 11.25? W x 6.25? H x 2.125? D (28.6 cm x 15.9 cm x 5.4 cm), 1.8 lbs (0.8 kg)
- Color: Black with white legends, black acrylic lens (optional white enclosure available)
- Power Supply: Desktop-style, universal power supply. Input: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.6 A. Line cord specified by country of use. Output: 24 VDC, 1.0 A, 25 W. Barrel connector. 50 ft DC power supply extension cable available (WCA 123).
- Carrier Frequency: Accomodates baseband sub carriers from 2.3-3.8 MHz
- Coverage Area: 30,000 sq. ft. (2,787 sq. m) in single channel mode when using the RX22-4 Receiver 19,000 sq. ft (1,765 sq. m) in two channel mode when using the RX22-4 Receiver 11,000 sq. ft (1,022 sq. m) in four channel mode when using the RX22-4 Receiver 3,350 sq. ft (311 sq. m) in single channel mode when using the RX18 Receiver
- Emitter IR Power: 3.5 watts
- Baseband Indicator: Red LED
- Power Indicator:Red LED
- Auto Carrier Shut-Off: Turns off LEDs when no baseband is present
- Power Input: 24 VDC, 0.8 A
- Baseband Input: BNC, 50 ?, for use with MOD 232, TX 90, TX 90 DC, TX 9 and TX 9 DC
- Baseband Output: BNC, 50 ?, for use with TX9 or TX9 DC only
- Baseband Cable: RG 58 Coax, BNCconnectors, maximum 1000 ft. (300 m) length
- Operating Requirements: 32-122 °F (0-50 °C), ambient temperature, non-condensing, non-corrosive atmosphere
- Mounting Kits: Wall or Ceiling Mount: BKT 024 Omnidirectional mount; Optional: Tripod Stands:SS-11 or SS-6
- Warranty: 5 years on transmitter (90 days on accessories)
- Approvals: CE, FCC, RoHS, WEEE
- Compatible Receivers: WIRRX22-4 Four-Channel Receiver WIRRX18 Two-Channel Receiver
- Notes: Specifications:Single end input, volume &tone controls at mid point, 1 kHz, ?Music? Preset