X-Laser Aurora 4C Quad Aperture DMX RGBM Laser
X-Laser has unveiled the highly anticipated quad-aperture lasers that can captivate audiences in an entirely new way. Re-engineered from the built-in patterns up, the all-new Aurora 4C and Aurora 4G lightshow projectors create intense liquid sky and aerial effects while providing a safer, brighter and more cost-effective laser experience for users of any skill level. By removing the Y-Axis, Aurora 4C and Aurora 4G users can now create stunning, vividly bright, room-filling aerial effects more easily and affordably than ever before.
- Quad-aperture design based on the popular X4C and X4G platforms
- Completely re-engineered chipset with all-new, Aurora-optimized patterns with no vertical blanking for the highest possible brightness and endless variations
- Up to three times the apparent brightness of the previous X4C and X4G models
- Bright laser effects in four individually selectable colors (4C) or sharp green beams (4G) for vibrant aerial effects
- Engineered to be the simplest and safest way to produce liquid sky effects
- Eligible for the EZ Variance Kit and meets all United States safety and quality standards
- Extremely wide sweep effects can blanket an entire venue and look especially intense with multiple units
- Control modes: DMX, Auto and Sound Active via DMX
- Safer for temporary outdoor events as Aurora lasers cannot accidentally scan up into the night sky as long as the fixture is rigged securely
- Class 3B High-Powered Laser; Variance required. EZ Variance Kit available separately.
Laser Variance Required for operation. Apply hassle-free with an EZ Variance Kit