Allen & Heath MPS-16 Hot Swappable Power Supply
MPS16 is the touring grade power supply for dLive S Class Surfaces and MixRacks, and the DX32 modular expander.
Two MPS16 supplies can be fitted to an S Class Surface, MixRack or DX32 expander to provide dual redundancy plus the ability to "hot-swap" supplies during use with no interruption to the audio.
Weighing in at only 1.27kg the MPS16 is lightweight enough for two to be used in the DM MixRack of a compact dLive Wings system providing additional peace of mind without significantly adding to the weight of the system.
Working in a theatre or studio environment? The fanless design ensures that noise levels remain constant whether you’re running a single MPS16 or a dual-redundant pair.
- Use two MPS16s for dual-redundancy
- Hot-swappable with no audio interruption
- Fanless design for silent operation
- Lightweight 1.27kg design
- 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz operating range
- Compatible with dLive S Class hardware:
- S7000 / S5000 / S3000
- DM64 / DM48 / DM32