Crestron DMC-SO-HD 2-Channel Fiber Output Card for DM Switchers
The DMC-SO-HD is an output card designed for use with any card-based Crestron® DigitalMedia™ Switcher. It provides two independent DM 8G® Fiber outputs, plus one HDMI® output. The HDMI output carries the same signal as the first DM 8G Fiber output. Each DM 8G Fiber output enables connection to a DM 8G Fiber Receiver, or the input of another DM® switcher, using a single strand of multimode fiber.
All outputs on the DMC-SO-HD are capable of handling video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p, as well as computer resolutions up to WUXGA. DM 8G Fiber transports uncompressed high-definition video and computer signals over distances up to 1000 feet (300 m) using CresFiber® 8G, or 500 feet (150 m) using other multimode fiber optic cable.
- Modular output card for a DM-MD8X8, DM-MD16X16, or DM-MD32X32 switcher
- Provides two independent DM 8G® Fiber outputs
- Supports cable lengths up to 1000 ft (300 m) using CresFiber® 8G, or 500 ft (150 m) using other multimode fiber 
- Includes a parallel HDMI® port on the first output
- Handles video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p
- Handles computer resolutions up to WUXGA
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Handles Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- HDCP compliant
- Occupies a single output card slot
 The maximum cable length for DigitalMedia 8G Fiber (DM 8G Fiber) is 1000 ft (300 m) using Crestron CRESFIBER8G multimode fiber optic cable, or 500 ft (150 m) using legacy CRESFIBER, Crestron CRESFIBER-SINGLE-SC, or third-party OM3 simplex multimode fiber optic cable. Refer to the Crestron DigitalMedia Design Guide, Doc. #4546 for complete system design guidelines. All wire and cables are sold separately.
 DVI is supported via the HDMI output using a suitable adapter or interface cable. CBL-HD-DVI interface cables are available separately.
- To configure a DM switcher complete with input and output cards, cables, and other peripherals, please use Crestron's online DigitalMedia Switcher Configuration Tool.
- Are you upgrading an existing DM switcher that has older “multi-gang” DMCO-series output cards? Use Crestron's online Output Card Additions and Upgrades Tool to update your existing output cards and switcher to the new “single-gang” output card format.
- Please refer to Crestron's DigitalMedia Resources Webpage at http://www.crestron.com/dmresources/ for additional design tools and reference documents.