EDIROL RG100 REALTIME GRAPHICS PRESENTER
The RG-100 is an all-in-one visual editor and player that imports high-quality stills, manipulates them in real-time and outputs via the XGA port. Through the easy-to-use interface, which shares the XGA output, the user simply drags-and drops still pictures, text, 2-D/3-D transitions, audio, and even MIDI content onto a timeline. The result is instantaneous, pristine XGA graphics and stereo audio.
The RG-100 has a built in scheduler. In addition, the unit is also controllable via the rear RS-232 port or control I/O terminals. It is also equipped with a memory card slot for data import/export. The RG-100 is ideal for display installations of any size wanting to show content at the higher display rates native to most plasma/LCD/projector display technology.
- VGA (1,024 x 768 pixels) video output
- Built-in Editor software for making contents
- Built-in Scheduler software for managing program timer
- Memory card slot for data import
- Remote control through rear terminals or RS-232C
- Stereo audio track