Icon i-Controls Portable 9-Fader MIDI Controller
The Icon i-Controls is a slim and compact mixing controller. It features nine faders, 18 buttons, nine encoders, an X/Y joystick, six transport buttons, and two modifier buttons for multiple layers of control.
The i-Controls comes bundled with Samplitude and includes factory presets for most popular DAW's including Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Ableton Live and Studio One. Every control can be custom-mapped to any MIDI application using the included iMap software. The i-Controls uses Mackie Control and HUI protocols for presets and automatic mapping, and can be configured for general MIDI values as well.
The i-Controls is designed for portability. It is USB bus-powered and fits in most 15" laptop backpacks. USB in and out ports are provided to chain other Icon i-Series devices.Features:
- Slim and compact mixing controller
- 9 faders, 9 encoders, and 18 buttons
- 6 transport buttons
- X/Y joystick
- Recall up to 4 scenes for instant control of various applications
- Mackie Control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, and Ableton Live
- Mackie HUI protocol built-in for Pro Tool
- Includes Magix Samplitude DAW software
- Includes iMap software for quick and easy MIDI mapping
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit) and OS X (10.4 and higher)
- 2 USB ports to chain other Icon iSeries devices
- USB bus-powered
- Fits in most 15" laptop backpacks
- Weight: 1.3lbs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.8" x 3.8" x 0.75"