iCON ICOC-QCON EX G2 QCon Pro G2 Extender
The Icon Pro Audio QCon EX G2 is an extender for the QCon Pro G2 universal control surface. The QCon EX provides eight additional channels to your QCon Pro system allowing you to expand your system to 32 channels with three QCon EX G2 extenders.
Whether you are tracking or mixing, the QCon EX G2 provides intuitive tactile control over your session. Set your levels, fine tune your EQs and effects, record automation, punch in and out of recordings, all at the tip of your fingers. The QCon EX G2 is outfitted with eight motorized faders, eight multi-purpose push encoders, and 2 foot pedal connectors. 12-segment LED level meters are provided for each channel, and a large backlit LCD screen displays channel names and parameter values.
The Icon Pro Audio QCon EX G2 controls your favorite digital audio workstation with Mackie Control or HUI emulation (for Pro Tools) and includes presets for several popular DAWs including Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, ProTools, Studio One, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Bitwig, Reason, Sonar, and Audition. Bitwig Studio 8-Track is included. A User Defined mode is also included to create custom presets and midi mapping.
The QCon EX G2 is class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8/10, and Mac OS X and features a high speed USB 2.0 connection.
- 8 touch-sensitive motorized channel faders
- 12-segment LED level metering for channels
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader for master channel
- 8 x dual function encoder knobs (Enter & rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- MackieControl and HUI Universal emulation
- iMap – Self midi mapping software is provided for MIDI Learn mode
- Bitwig Studio 8-Track DAW is included
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Firmware upgrade available simply via USB connection and iMap software
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port
- Bitwig 8Track included
- Dotec audio plugins included
- Connector To computer: USB connector (standard type)
- Connector To extender: USB connector (B-Type)
- Power supply: 12V2.5A DC
- Current consumption: 2A or less
- Weight: 5.015kg (11lb)
- Dimensions: 457mm (L) x 203mm (H) x 456.6mm (W)
- Dimensions: 17.99”(L) x 7.92”(H) x 17.97”(W)