Mackie SR18S 18-Inch 1600-Watt Powered Subwoofer
SRT Series Professional Powered Loudspeakers are designed for real-world performance. The latest acoustic processing technology, powerful amplifiers, and ultra-versatile SRT Mix Control + SRT Connect app means easy setup, incredible sound, and unbeatable reliability.
1600W Class-D Amplifiers - SRT Series Loudspeakers equipped with our most rock-solid amplifier platform ever for better performance across the board than any other loudspeaker in its class. Ultra-efficient power combined with sophisticated protection and monitoring make SRT the ultimate workhorse.
Advanced Impulse™ DSP - Proprietary Acoustic Tuning - Years of audio nerds tweaking settings and lugging around test equipment has paid off, and you get to reap the benefits. With our Advanced Impulse™ DSP, muddy midrange, harsh highs, and sloppy bass simply do not exist with these speakers. Not only does SRT sound incredible directly in front of them on-axis, they sound just as good all the way to the edge of their coverage unlike other typical loudspeakers.
Custom Sym-X™ Horn - The custom designed Sym-X™ horn combined with a custom high-frequency driver provides an almost razor flat response (within +/- .5 dB), and that carries through the crossover point to the woofer for midrange that sounds clear and accurate even at high SPL.
SRT Mix Control™ – 4-Channel Digital Mixer with Bluetooth® - Equipped with a full-color display, settings and adjustments are clear and easy to see. The main window displays input and output levels. Easily dive into channel and system settings for current voicing, EQ, alignment delay settings, and more all at a glance. Want access to quick adjustments on the fly? Download the SRT Connect™ app for complete wireless control from your phone. Bluetooth connectivity means you can stream to a pair of SRT Series speakers for an extremely quick and easy music playback rig.
Application Based Voicing Modes - Adapting your system to your specific needs and where it is all happening is crucial to achieving the best sound possible. Within SRT Mix Control, you get unique voicing modes that will each apply a preset response curve making the speaker optimized for that use. This offers even deeper optimization which can all be controlled directly on the speaker or via the SRT Connect app.
Wireless Linking - Want to get some music playing through your system quick? How about on-the-fly adjustments to your pair of loudspeakers? With SRT, it's a piece of cake. Just pair your two SRT Series speakers together, then control and stream music to them right from your phone. They can act like a stereo L/R or be split up as a dual zone system with seperate level controls.
Transparent System Protection and Monitoring - Transparent System Protection and Monitoring
A True Workhorse for Gigging Professionals
- 1600W Class-D amplifier is designed for ultra-reliable, consistent performance
- Custom high-efficiency transducer ensures maximum punch
- Increases efficiency of your full-range loudspeakers by taking care of the low end for the entire system
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ to conquer every gig while lightweight for easy loading
- Frequency response: 33Hz - 200Hz
- Max SPL: 133 dB
Custom Voicing Presets
- Flat – Natural balance between deep bass and overall output
- Deep – Emphasizes ultra-low frequencies. Great for dance, rap, and electronic music
- Punch – Prioritizes highest possible output level. Great for bands and rock music
Optimize for Your System
- Variable crossover frequency
- Polarity invert switch
- Defeatable front LED
- Stereo or mono-summing for single or dual subwoofer deployment
- Variable level control (-6dBU to +6dBU)
Transparent System Limiting and Protection
- Dedicated processing module monitors and protects the amplifier in real time
- Sound quality and tonal balance is maintained even under heavy limiting
- Input limiting keeps your source signal in check so if you’re sending audio that’s a bit too hot, the speaker will cool it down
- Universal Power Supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction for stable operation even with unstable AC power
- Stereo XLR inputs
- Stereo full-range XLR outputs
- Stereo high-pass XLR outputs
Versatile configuration options
- Weight: 74.5 lb / 33.8 kg
- Dimensions: 23.3 x 23.0 x 27.0 in / 592 x 584 x 686 mm