QSC KS212C Cardioid 3600W Powered Subwoofer
The KS212C subwoofer represents the world’s first-in-class single-box powered cardioid subwoofer solution for highly portable entertainment and installation applications.
A breakthrough in innovation and design, the 3,600 Watt KS212C subwoofer uniquely provides all the benefits of cardioid deployment in a single, compact enclosure. "Keeping bass in its place" for mobile entertainers, AV production and rental professionals, as well as modestly-sized performance venues, the KS212C subwoofer is unparalleled in its ability to manage low frequencies on the stage, or any application where undesirable low frequency energy needs to be minimized.
- 3600 Watt Class D power module
- Dual 12-inch long excursion drivers; Dual 6th order band-pass design
- 15 dB SPL attenuation front-to-rear
- Two M20 threaded sockets (one on top, one on side) accept 35 mm speaker pole
- 26" Length Speaker Pole is Included
- Four low-noise, heavy-duty casters
- HxWxD = 24.5" x 15.5" x 33.5" (622 x 394 x 851 mm)
- 88.5 lbs (40.1 kg)
- Powered by a 3,600 Watt Class D amplifier, processed with the latest DSP technology, and featuring dual 12-inch long excursion drivers each arranged in a 6th order bandpass chamber, these components all combine seamlessly to produce a staggering 15 dB more output at the front of the cabinet than at the rear. Highly portable, the cabinet features comfortable, aluminum handles and four, rear-mounted casters. Two M20 sockets accept a 35mm speaker pole in other horizontal or vertical orientation.
Peak SPL is measured on-axis at 1m, pink noise crest factor 10dB, unweighted Continuous SPL is based on theoretical calculations based upon transducer sensitivity and peak available power (for comparison purpose and in accordance with common industry practice.
- Dual 6th-order bandpass cardioid subwoofer
- LF Transducer: 2 x 12" (305 mm), cone
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 44 Hz - 104 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 39 Hz - 118 Hz
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 180? Cardioid (15dB rear rejection @ 70Hz)
- Maximum Rated SPL: 132dB @1m, peak
- Cooling: Low-noise, variable speed fan
- Rotary encoder
- 2 x selection buttons
- 2 x Power LED (front and rear)
- Input Signal LED
- Limiter active LED
- 2 x locking XLR/F ¼" combo
- 2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output)
- 1 x locking IEC power connector
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption: 1/8th power
- Enclosure: 18mm birch plywood
- Color: Black (RAL 9011)
- Grille: Internal woofer cover
- Dimensions (HWD) inches: 24.5" × 15.5" × 33.5"
- Dimensions (HWD) mm: 622 mm x 394 mm x 851 mm
- Net Weight: 40.1 kg (88.5 lbs)
- Regulatory: CE, WEEE, UL, CHina RoHS, RoHS II, FCC Class B
- Optional Accessories:
- KS212C Cover, KS-LOC Lock-Out Cover
- Product Includes SP-16X Extension Pole